• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Just close your eyes and ears to that blasphemy, PaPaD!!! We used to log on daily to see which driver WBL had bought/traded for in the specific 24=hour period. About the time he slowed down, we were "blessed" with your CPA (club purchase addiction) disease. Don't ruin our entertainment!!!!:D
Jerry still has the addiction. Like I said , he just bought another driver.... but so did I lol

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
The bag in your trunk is set. The bag in your basement is set. The bag in Florida is set. The bag you will soon stock from PIAS will be set. The bag you will order later this week from Global Golf will be set. The bag you will order next week from 3balls.com will be set. The bag............ You have more "bags" than a herd of Holsteins. :)
I know the feeling. I have 6 bags now that I sold 5 of them.

Anders_H

mmmm, beer
Mar 12, 2015
Gavle
Country
Sweden Sweden
What did I shoot today?? I'm thinking about shooting frosty the snowman...
Feels kind of safe to put away the clubs for a while. Picture quality is a bit crappy because I almost fell on my a$$ when I took it..
Winter sucks.. Any questions??
IMG_5763.jpg

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Feels kind of safe to put away the clubs for a while. Picture quality is a bit crappy because I almost fell on my a$$ when I took it..
View attachment 28520
SWMBO &I are teeing it up at 1400 today for our first round in FL. It's 85 and sunny.......:cool:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Broke more record high temps in Kansas Monday. Was in the 70's here in South Dakota yesterday. 70's again today. Workers in short sleeves and tee shirts in November in South Dakota.
Daughter-in-law complaining about the heat in Kentucky/Tennessee today. Mother Nature has dementia.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Broke more record high temps in Kansas Monday. Was in the 70's here in South Dakota yesterday. 70's again today. Workers in short sleeves and tee shirts in November in South Dakota.
Daughter-in-law complaining about the heat in Kentucky/Tennessee today. Mother Nature has dementia.
We have had record highs here in TN. Not fall like at all!

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
View attachment 28520

i recommend using a yellow ball instead of white....should be easier to find in the snow. i will stick to my white ball as it is SUMMER by us!!:D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online