• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Sounds fun.
If the Good Lord had meant for humans do swim, float, boat, etc. he would have equipped us with gills. At 70 years old, can't swim and don't want to learn. That why I take showers instead of baths. Scared of drowning!!!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
If the Good Lord had meant for humans do swim, float, boat, etc. he would have equipped us with gills. At 70 years old, can't swim and don't want to learn. That why I take showers instead of baths. Scared of drowning!!!!
Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The mirror man!
Five in the group this morning. At the turn, we were sitting at 39, 40, 41 42, and 43. Pretty close scores for a bunch of geezers. Ended 79, 80, 85, 87, and 93. Heat and sun got to some of the guys on the back nine.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Played another match in our clubs match play tourney today. Was pitted against the lady who has won the lady's club championship a number of years. And, I had to give her 5 strokes!!! Beat her 1 up on 18. Fun round. She lost her husband about 3 weeks ago. Was back on the course the day after the funeral. Some would curl up and mope. She still works full time and plays golf 4 or 5 times/week. Wicked short game!!! If she was inside 100 yards, you could bet she would put it close enough for a gimmie or hole out. My driver was working extremely well and so was my putter. Good match when they go a full 18 holes.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I struggled today in the heat ... not sure why. I was only 2 above bogey which is right in my normal range, I just felt drained on every shot.
Don't remember the heat draining me as it has this year. We play every early a.m. to miss most of it. Yet, by the time 18 is done and we're in the upper 90's, it zaps me. This coming week we are to see heat indexes in the triple digits. Ugh!!!! I need an inside job instead of this "requirement" to go play golf every morning!!!!:D

🔥 Latest posts