• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
SWMBO and I ventured over to southern MD today for a round at Swan Point Yacht & CC. She brings out my A game sometimes. Every club in the bag was clicking......just one of those days. 3 birdies and 4 bogeys for a one over 73! Only missed one fairway. Damn, golf is fun on days like this. Gold tees.
This card goes in the keepsake box.:)

20170804_135522.jpg

Last edited:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Hard rain early a.m. Rec'd almost 2" rain in about 1 1/2 hours. Didn't let up until close to an hour after our tee time. Stayed home and slept in... until the dog decided I'd slept entirely too long! She's about ready to be taken to the closest Asian restaurant and sold by the pound!!!

Raining again now. In a flood watch. Looks like most of this evening/tonight's rain will go south of us. Needed the rain. Don't mind missing a day or two since I've been playing lots more than I ever dreamed I would/could!

Regripped a couple of clubs. Switched shafts back between the XR16 and the Mini. Switched wedges. This scoring in the upper 70's/low 80's has to end! If I keep tinkering, I still think I can shoot my age!!!!!

one_chip_short

Misplaced Texan
Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2017
Glendale, Az
Country
Went my instructor to look at the video and the scope numbers ... I confirmed I suck really bad at golf, and I am ugly as sin doing it ... got a few minor things to work on, and we will see next Saturday if it helped.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Went my instructor to look at the video and the scope numbers ... I confirmed I suck really bad at golf, and I am ugly as sin doing it ... got a few minor things to work on, and we will see next Saturday if it helped.

Next time do it with clothes on.

Last edited:

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
SWMBO and I ventured over to southern MD today for a round at Swan Point Yacht & CC. She brings out my A game sometimes. Every club in the bag was clicking......just one of those days. 3 birdies and 4 bogeys for a one over 73! Only missed one fairway. Damn, golf is fun on days like this. Gold tees.
This card goes in the keepsake box.:)

20170804_135522.jpg

Good shootin! Like what they have done with all the tee options. Can be a difficult place to get around if you are not hitting them well.

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
Shot a 99 at Iron Masters Golf Course in PA yesterday and a 102 at Sinking Valley Country Club in Altoona PA.
Good shooting, Jack! My grandparents settled near Altoona when they emigrated from Italy. You can't swing a dead cat around there with hitting a D'Andrea or Gasbarro. Ciao! :cool:

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
42/39-81 this morning. Unlike WBL... I can no longer chip or putt!!! I hate golf! If it weren't for the handsome, jovial, heartwarming, kind, beloved gentlemen on Shot Talk... I'd move to checkers or shuffleboard!!!:D
Limp - you cannot shoot an 81 and complain. The Golf God's will haunt you. ;)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.