• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
81 playing with the young flat-bellies this morning. My short game has crawled in a hole somewhere and is no longer to be found........

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Was playing good again today (without my partner Mel). Mel cheats on his score and yaks and yaks while were playing. Drives me nuts.

Had a 38 and a 37 for 75. Driving the ball great (had one 250). One par 4 was 20 yards in front of the green. Two birds on the back nine par fives. 38 and 37 for 75. No mulligans or cheating. Hitting everything good but the chipping and putting was what made my day.

Last edited:

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
20171021_145107.jpg
42 today at Polish Pines, 79 at Fore Sisters. Beautiful mountain course in western Maryland.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Well, found I could shoot my age... if I live another 20 years!!!:mad::mad: One of "those" days. Haven't been playing really bad until this morning. Sheesh! Like it was the first time in my life I had picked up a golf club......... @#$%^

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Well, found I could shoot my age... if I live another 20 years!!!:mad::mad: One of "those" days. Haven't been playing really bad until this morning. Sheesh! Like it was the first time in my life I had picked up a golf club......... @#$%^

I'm sure you have had days where you are standing their with a club in your hand & it feels completely foreign, like you have zero clue how to swing and it all feels so wrong. Has happened to me a couple times & you question why you are there.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I'm sure you have had days where you are standing their with a club in your hand & it feels completely foreign, like you have zero clue how to swing and it all feels so wrong. Has happened to me a couple times & you question why you are there.
Frustrating... Yes!! Question why I'm out there? No way! Every day I am on the golf course is a gift. So many my age are "done" physically, do not have the financial resources, or have other issues that prevent them from being out there. If I card a 7 on a par 5... I smell the fresh-cut grass the entire time. If I shank a wedge after hitting a drive down the middle... I can think of so many of my friends who are either dead or are in such poor health they will never play again. Golf can be an "evil mistress". She kicks me in the nuts today, but I'll be back for more tomorrow!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I miss playing golf. Life/work/etc is getting in the way. Have spent a little over 36 hours at home since October 2nd. :(

🔥 Latest posts

Members online