• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
41 degrees with 8 mph north wind when we went off the 1st tee this morning. Two sweatshirts and a wind shirt. 43/40 with the "new" Eye 2's in the bag. Driver stunk it up on the front. Hit only the Mini off the tees on the back and fared much better. Was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to adapt to the Eye 2's. I've scored a lot worse with much more "modern" irons.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I recovered from my travel hangover and was hitting it solid today. I played a nice old Florida track called Crystal River Golf Club. It's a traditional/easy flat Florida style bermuda course with tiny greens, but wide fairways. Plenty of sand bunkers and brillo-pad style bermuda rough. Keep it in the fairways and you can score here. I played with a golf buddy who only plays when I'm here and we had a great time, mostly because I HAD 2 BIRDIES AND AN EAGLE/HOLE-IN-ONE-ACE ON THE BACK NINE FOR A 74!!!!! (we started on #10, payed white tees) This is my 2nd witnessed Ace - I love Florida.:cool::D
20171101_140854.jpg

20171101_130042.jpg

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I recovered from my travel hangover and was hitting it solid today. I HAD 2 BIRDIES AND AN EAGLE/HOLE-IN-ONE-ACE ON THE BACK NINE FOR A 74!!!!! (we started on #10, payed white tees) This is my 2nd witnessed Ace - I love Florida.:cool::D

Way to go. Geezers rule!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
PHE-NOM-O-NAL!!!! A few more aces per round and you might someday shoot your age!!!! GREAT round!!! Great fashion idea also. Never thought about matching the ball color to the lace eyelet color on my shoes!!! :D

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I recovered from my travel hangover and was hitting it solid today. I played a nice old Florida track called Crystal River Golf Club. It's a traditional/easy flat Florida style bermuda course with tiny greens, but wide fairways. Plenty of sand bunkers and brillo-pad style bermuda rough. Keep it in the fairways and you can score here. I played with a golf buddy who only plays when I'm here and we had a great time, mostly because I HAD 2 BIRDIES AND AN EAGLE/HOLE-IN-ONE-ACE ON THE BACK NINE FOR A 74!!!!! (we started on #10, payed white tees) This is my 2nd witnessed Ace - I love Florida.:cool::D
20171101_140854.jpg

20171101_130042.jpg

Mongo impressed!

mongo.jpg

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
20171101_140854.jpg

20171101_130042.jpg
Good job, Steve!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
44 when we went off #1 this morning. Heavy fog that was almost a mist. As the round progressed, the fog turned to what felt like sleet as the temperature dropped into the upper 30's. North wind kicked up around 12 mph. Didn't have nearly enough clothes on!!!

84 this morning. With the weather conditions, probably should be happy with that. Chipping was terrible. Playing the "new" Eye 2's and having trouble with that part of the game. Other than that, why would I have ever parted with the many sets of Eye 2's I've owned over the years. Unbelievable how easy these are to hit. I honestly feel I could score much better with these Eye 2's than with the G-Max... super game improvement... irons.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
20171101_140854.jpg

20171101_130042.jpg
Well done!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.