• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
38/44 today at Royal Oaks. Went +5 in my quota game - tied for 1st when I left - one card to be turned in. I'll find out next Tues what happened. 85 degrees, sunny, low humidity and a light breeze in case you wanted to know. :cool:

Nice! I have a neighbor that bought a place down your way. Last name is Dees. Perhaps you know him?

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
38/44 today at Royal Oaks. Went +5 in my quota game - tied for 1st when I left - one card to be turned in. I'll find out next Tues what happened. 85 degrees, sunny, low humidity and a light breeze in case you wanted to know. :cool:

Nice shooting buddy!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
39/41 for an 80 this morning. Temps in the upper 40's all morning. A little north breeze. Required stocking hats and a couple layers of clothes. I'll take it!

Still cannot get over how well the old Ping Eye 2's are playing.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
79 this morning. Mid to upper 40's with a slight mist in the air. Really not too bad out there. Wasted two great drives and carded two double bogies. But, had three birdies to help compensate. Irons and putter making a fair player out of a washed up old geezer!!!!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Happy Veterans Day and thanks to all the Vets! SWMBO, me and another couple took 2nd in the mixed division on a tough course and a windy day with an 8 under.

20171111_130111.jpg

Last edited:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
42/39 this morning. Mid 40's again and still damp... almost foggy. Driver was uncontrollable on the early holes and ran my score up. The 42 on the front included a triple bogey on an easy par 4. Pulled the tee ball deep into the left woods. Second shot hit a tree and went further left. Third shot hit another tree and dropped where I had an opening to the green. Fourth was a punch shot to stay under branches that sailed over the green by 10 yards. Fifth a chip shot that would not stick and rolled back across the green. Sixth chip to 18". Putt for a seven. Was talking to myself all the way to the next tee....... Sometimes I'm not a very good conversationalist with myself.

🔥 Latest posts