• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Happy Veterans Day and thanks to all the Vets! SWMBO, me and another couple took 2nd in the mixed division on a tough course and a windy day with an 8 under.

20171111_130111.jpg
Shouldn't this be posted in the members only forum?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I shot level par in a 15 hole turkey competition. I was -2 after 6, and going steadily. I then missed a short putt (2 feet) on 14 for a par. I had a birdie putt on 18 and figured I needed to hole it for a chance to win a bird. Ended up three-putting to miss by ONE!! Aggghhhh. That's the second close call for a bird.

But on a positive, I'm hitting the ball as well as I have done all year.

Last edited:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I shot level par in a 15 hole turkey competition. I was -2 after 6, and going steadily. I then missed a short putt (2 feet) on 14 for a par. I had a birdie putt on 18 and figured I needed to hole it for a chance to win a bird. Ended up three-putting to miss by ONE!! Aggghhhh. That's the second close call for a bird.

Need a new putter? :D

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country

Nice shooting bud!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
On Saturday I had three birdies, three bogies and nine pars. On the birds, I chipped in, hit it to 6" on a par 3 and hit a par 5 in two. And I missed three putts that I should have made. But I holed out well otherwise. The new putter is a lot more consistent than the old blade.

Outstanding!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Had the G-Max irons back in the bag overnight. Just before leaving the house this morning, pulled them and put the Eye 2's back in. 78 today. Did NOT feel that good. Short irons, chipping, and putting are where you can score when the long irons/fairway woods decide to go bonkers. $1.00 yesterday. 75 cents today. Hoping the guys have 1099 forms ready to send me for all they are paying out!!! :>)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
And your driver is still in the 'honeymoon' so don't count on it staying..... Wait a minute! Everything you own is in its "honeymoon" time. You don't keep anything in the bag long enough to actually say you're "married to it"!!!:D
This is not always a "bad" thing! :D

🔥 Latest posts