• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
1523060429040.jpg

I'll need to pack plenty of balls, I think

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
46/40 with 36 putts. It was 41 degrees when we tee’d off and managed to get to 48 degrees today. Still rusty from not playing and ball striking was a little off all day. G700’s bailed me out, wedge play was acceptable. Full review coming after I get my game where it needs to be. Early returns are great.

The front was BRUTAL after a par, par, par start. Yep 10 over on 6 holes.

Back nine was a little better but I was scrambling all day. Put myself in trouble off the tee too many times to count. Wasn’t spraying it but the rough was thick today after the rain over the last few days which made solid contact at a premium and I didn’t have my “a” game.

Finished at 3 and headed home to watch the end of The Masters. It’s been a great day!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
46/40 with 36 putts. It was 41 degrees when we tee’d off and managed to get to 48 degrees today. Still rusty from not playing and ball striking was a little off all day. G700’s bailed me out, wedge play was acceptable. Full review coming after I get my game where it needs to be. Early returns are great.

The front was BRUTAL after a par, par, par start. Yep 10 over on 6 holes.

Back nine was a little better but I was scrambling all day. Put myself in trouble off the tee too many times to count. Wasn’t spraying it but the rough was thick today after the rain over the last few days which made solid contact at a premium and I didn’t have my “a” game.

Finished at 3 and headed home to watch the end of The Masters. It’s been a great day!
Solution: Work less. Play more golf!

Dufferpauly

Jan 23, 2018
Country
Had a weird, yet very satisfying round today at Buena Vista in Taft...41-37 78 with a record (for me) 4 birdies but (not a record) 2 doubles...but the real treat was my buddy who is close to scratch going low for a 2 under 70! What a day! Then we watched the back nine of the Masters over beers in the clubhouse...great times!
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1523241081.962868.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.