• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Even through 3 this morning and had a birdie putt on 4. Got hit with a searing earache and it went downhill fast. By the time we were midway through the back, the earache was affecting my balance. Still was able to keep the all in front of me, but struggled to an 86. Probably should have quit at the turn. The guys would have chided me for trying to welch on our money game by leaving early. Ended up losing 50 cents. They would have never let me live down quitting to keep from paying off that much in losses.

Last edited:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Played with Mel and a stranger (John) today. Started off with a 42 and then the putter went kaput on the back nine. Everything else was working okay. Also noticed that on short putts my partner Mel was hovering around the cup when I was trying to make all my short ones. I think he's the cause of my problems. Still beat him but with a 47.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Lowest score ever.... 0!!! Mothers Day weekend. Wife has commented for years about taking a train ride on an old line about 40 miles west of us. So, I made arrangements. Told her last night about 10 p.m. to be ready to travel at 8:30 a.m. She wanted to know where. I wouldn't tell her. Needless to say, she was surprised when we pulled into the old depot. Seemed to enjoy the ride. Takes about an hour and 45 minutes. With everything green this time of year, was a pretty ride. Back to the course tomorrow!

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
315.gif

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I wish I could like this twice.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
What about the lawn mowing. An under par performance?
Had just a smidgeon of rain just before we teed off this morning. By the time I got home, grass was already dry. Got it all mowed and was in the house by 11:00 a.m. Still need to do some trimming. That can wait.
We're supposed to have rain every day this week. Probably false hopes. Really dry and could use some good soaking rain.
Can't play tomorrow. Wife's aunt passed last week and she insists on going to the funeral tomorrow. About a 3 hour drive. 11:00 a.m. funeral followed by lunch. I don't do funerals. Go to as few as I can. Don't even want to go to mine!!!!

Members online