• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Have you ever played a course you really wanted to, but was disappointed when you did? Not this time. This course is fantastic.
THE Treviso Bay... it was nice bit not what I thought a TPC course would be. Maybe just cause it was new and the clubhouse was still under construction.

VA Park Ranger

Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2014
Green Bay Virginia
Country
91 on Saturday. Got to hit off of the snow a few times. GDFSP, chipping and short game in general killed me again! 60 degrees , snow on the ground, and not even one other golfer on the course.

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
played Friday morning - nice and sunny day, 4 people on the course. I did not keep score but went out to practise which was perfect, as there were nobody around. if i have to take a guess, i was probably 15 or 17 over....

sometimed it's good to go out alone and hit some balls, gives you time to check where the problems are, if you keep score (playing alone) and tell everybody about the a hole in one.....who's going to believe you anyway?? and no, i was not even close to a hole in one.....:(

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
The weird part was when the other guys started changing their swings to try harder and went down the fat shot slice avenue. At the time I was all about not watching them swing so it wouldnt get in my head, but later, as I lay post beer and asprin on my couch, glowing in victory, I realized how many times I have been in their position and done the same exact thing.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Took my 6 year old out for 9 holes yesterday. He made his first par! It was a 255 yd par 4. He played the reds. His 4th shot was from about 45 yards. He caught a 7 iron a little thin and it bounced all the way to the green and into the hole. It was awesome. This was the same course that he holed out from 85 yards with his driver. Lucky little stink. Hope he doesn't think it's always going to be this easy. He is so fun to watch. He swings absolutely as hard as he can, his feet are all over the place and he still hits the ball fairly consistent. I got some video of him yesterday. I'll try to post a short clip.

Here is the future number 1 in the world:

Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.