• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I've been hovering from 80 to 89 on my (easy) course. It's good for my ego. When I go play Waushara with sssmokin and jhmeg2 I'm around 100.

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
not a bad day of golf today. we have 27 holes at my home course (Waushara Country Club in Wautoma, Wis.). On Lakeview 9, I shot a 36. On Westwoods 9, I shot a 39, and on Bridges 9, I shot a 37. not a bad day... I think.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I remember when I shot the National Field Archery Association National Championship in '82. One week of shooting against the best in the country. I shot a perfect animal round on the last day and have my name in the record books. Ended up in 17th place out of 800 of the best archers in the nation. I was in 7th place after the first day. That feeling would be what I'd have if I could put together a couple rounds in the 30's.

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
I remember when I shot the National Field Archery Association National Championship in '82. One week of shooting against the best in the country. I shot a perfect animal round on the last day and have my name in the record books. Ended up in 17th place out of 800 of the best archers in the nation. I was in 7th place after the first day. That feeling would be what I'd have if I could put together a couple rounds in the 30's.
Wow that's seriously amazing man

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
not a bad day of golf today. we have 27 holes at my home course (Waushara Country Club in Wautoma, Wis.). On Lakeview 9, I shot a 36. On Westwoods 9, I shot a 39, and on Bridges 9, I shot a 37. not a bad day... I think.
Next WI trip we need to get together, I'd like to see how the game is meant to be played.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I hit the range last night, then played 6 holes...had 5 pars and a birdie. I'm feelin' good! Hope I can ride this wave for awhile...at least through the weekend, lol.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I usually play every Friday afternoon, but today I have to go look for a new truck.

🔥 Latest posts