• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What is it about this place?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Neal Sherman. There was a pic of his basement on here at one point. Had about a thousand clubs lol

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Ok I recognize the name but only vaguely remember him!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Don't forget Manchester Golfer, he was quite the Ho!

I've been lucky in that I have met a few of the dudes off here from past and present. I played with Kilted Arab, Dave Ireland, teh Master, Dave E, Wirehair, VT Divot, Slingblade, TTR and a few others. Good times, good people. I plan to play with others if time and travel allow.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
IG - what happened to your buddies Cranky Dave and Andy?

Also where is KA?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Andy just got engaged, so don't see him much these days. Dave Ireland was tied down with kid issues, not sure his current status, maybe a wee get together this summer. Cranky Dave DOT was never a friend of mine, he's English!! Think his back was out of whack, I'm sure he is still cranky! As for Kilted Arab, I think I saw him in some Wikileaks footage on Afghanistan a few months ago. A bullet is too good for the like of that sheep shagger! I'll never forgive him for the photo he took of me to sully my reputation as a golfa! (...kinda hoping he's lurks here from time to time!)

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
You mean like this one?

ai127.photobucket.com_albums_p158_VTDivot_IMG_1621_zpse1fc9bfa.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.