• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What would you get

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
Also

wallpaper_20090922125310_405581312.jpg
So much win...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Ya know, FWS, it's more about the hat and headcovers than it is about the clubs. My long-time golfing partner and cart partner keeps no more than 10 clubs in his bag at a time. More often than not, it's only 7 or 8. Two drivers, a 5 wood and 7 wood, a 3, 5, 7, 9, PW, and a putter. All are Snake Eyes Golfsmith components glued together by his son-in-law. I don't think any one of them has been in his bag less than 5 years. He has these "premium" clubs in a Titleist bag, Callaway headcovers on his woods and an Odyssey head cover on his putter. He has some of the nicest hats... Bridgestone, Ping, Callaway. He says the reason he plays these clubs so well is all because of the headcovers and his hats... as he shoots 98 or 99!!!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Ya know, FWS, it's more about the hat and headcovers than it is about the clubs. My long-time golfing partner and cart partner keeps no more than 10 clubs in his bag at a time. More often than not, it's only 7 or 8. Two drivers, a 5 wood and 7 wood, a 3, 5, 7, 9, PW, and a putter. All are Snake Eyes Golfsmith components glued together by his son-in-law. I don't think any one of them has been in his bag less than 5 years. He has these "premium" clubs in a Titleist bag, Callaway headcovers on his woods and an Odyssey head cover on his putter. He has some of the nicest hats... Bridgestone, Ping, Callaway. He says the reason he plays these clubs so well is all because of the headcovers and his hats... as he shoots 98 or 99!!!!
Guess I shoulda ordered some iron head covers too. Dammit again!!!

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Nut you are Ho'ing so much that there is a real risk the OEMs wont let you play their clubs. I would pay money to see their goons hustle to the first tee and take them away from you.
I think you got the wrong guy. And I think you just like typing my name. It's ok, just be comfortable with it. Nobody's judgin, I swear.

Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts