• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's for dinner?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
My wife picked me up some gorgeous salmon steaks and a bottle of champagne to celebrate a recent raise that I got at work. My boys are having a sleep over with their cousins. Me and the little woman are going to lay around naked and drink more than we should. For me, it doesn't get much better!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
My wife picked me up some gorgeous salmon steaks and a bottle of champagne to celebrate a recent raise that I got at work. My boys are having a sleep over with their cousins. Me and the little woman are going to lay around naked and drink more than we should. For me, it doesn't get much better!
Congrats and enjoy!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country

Lucky!!!

I got 2 beautiful Porterhouse and a nice Tbone ready for the grill tonight. Going to be some garlic mashed potatoes and fresh corn for sides...delicious.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Even being in it for so long, some of the rules baffle me but it is a good sport. Glad to hear your boys are digging the game!
We won this morning. My son was on fire! He scored all 4 goals in a 4-0 shutout!!!!! I couldn't be more proud. From now on he is eating bacon and eggs before every game, lol.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
We won this morning. My son was on fire! He scored all 4 goals in a 4-0 shutout!!!!! I couldn't be more proud. From now on he is eating bacon and eggs before every game, lol.
Very cool, my 8 year olds team lost their game today. :( he played pretty good in goal but they still lost 2-1.

My 12 and 10 year olds played good. 12 year old 2 assists. 10 year old 1 goal and one assist. They won 3-2.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Oven baked chicken with corn on the cob last night.

Queball915

Jan 29, 2014
Take out sushi, wife is a lousy cook. Now that's were living in Texas my mother is teaching her some real southern cooking. Hope she learns to cook half as good as my momma.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Friday night was steaks, garlic mashed potatoes, and corn...no pics, it was a rushed preparation as I got home late from work and the fam was HUNGRY...

Saturday was food from the 100th year of Cheese Days in Monroe WI. This is a town of about 10k people, that ballooned to an estimated 200k over the weekend...It. Was. Nuts. Two and a half hour waits for cheese curds...honestly people...

Last night I was hunting so I grabbed some random shit out of the fridge and watched the 3rd quarter of Sunday Night Football.

Tonight, work is doing their fall happy hour, where we go to a place with like 30 local beers on tap, and an extensive whiskey list. No TV's, just good drink and good people. Food will be catered from a Thai joint up the road called 'Sa-bai Thong'...whatever that means, google translate doesn't' even know.

🔥 Latest posts