• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's up DUDES from California!!

MrT

Jul 23, 2008
Hey all...new to the post and really liking the talk about equipment, swings and just how cool this game is.

I am 31 an picked up the game about 2 years ago. I shoot in the mid to high 90's right now (96 is my best all time!) and working on breaking 90!

I love the game for the challenge and the beautiful courses. I'm also a Elementary School Teacher and golf really relaxes me after a crazy day with the kids.

Glad to meet everyone and any suggestions on improving my game would be great.

[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] "Golf is the hardest game in the world to play, and the easiest to cheat at." -Dave Hill
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
"The golf swing is like sex. You can't be thinking about the mechanics of the act while you are performing." -Dave Hill

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] "I'd like to see the fairways more narrow. Then everybody would have to play from the rough, not just me." -Seve Ballesteros[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"Golf is the hardest game in the world to play, and the easiest to cheat at." -Dave Hill[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]

Yell Fore, shoot six, write down five. :D

Welcome to Shottalk!

OP
MrT

MrT

Jul 23, 2008
I'm from Milpitas, CA in the Bay Area right in the middle of San Jose, Sunnyvale and Fremont

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I was just up that way for the 4th, my aunt lives in Pleasanton. Also there are a few other members up that way, Chemboy is from San Jose and probably the most active on here.

🔥 Latest posts