• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Which used car?

Which one?

• Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S with CVT (2009)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infiniti G35 Coupe 6sp MT (2006)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Ragtop of some type....I'd say either a Jeep Wrangler (bad gas mileage, but I'm partial since I just bought one) or a Miata!!

Yeah, I ignored your cars and the word "reasonable"...have some fun, Sib!!

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Acura or the V6 Altima.

civics are good cars but way to 'econoboxy' :)

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
Either Honda would be a lot of fun. I've not driven a new Si in a while, but 215 hp stock with no mods--pretty decent for a honda.

I have an 08 Forester X, non-turbo. Another choice for great gas mileage and good power 2.5 SOHC.

OR, you could buy my garage b**ch 60,000 miles or so, turbo. . .:emot-ange

ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u197_ReverendRun_cars2960.2.jpg

If you pick one of the Nissans, stick with the 2.5. . .I think the 3.5 is probably a gas sucker for sure.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Doc, Honda Civic Si Coupe is the way to go. The gas mileage is good, but not as good as the EX version. The 2007 Si Coupe is not your typical econobox Honda. High Output 2.0 Liter engine with some great acceleration for a non turbo car. Limited slip differential, 4 wheel disc brakes, Vehicle Stability Control, 6 speed close ratio tansmission, and the coupe looks much sweeter than the older hatchback versions.

I have one myself, 2007 Fiji Blue with the Navi and Summer Tire package. Its a nice ride that hard to keep under the speed limit. :D

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I'll go for the German one hehehehe

No, really, I'd go for the Honda. I find it much pretier and you do have a big difference in gas consumption...

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Those are all front-wheel drive. Calling a front-digger 'fun to drive' is like trying to play pool with a rope.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Honda. The Civic Si is a sweet little ride. Nice balance of sport and smooth. Top notch reliability.

Acura is sporty, but a bit rough for daily highway commute.
Altimas are nice. For a chick car.

loftgolf

noob no more!
Jun 13, 2008
Ragtop of some type....I'd say either a Jeep Wrangler (bad gas mileage, but I'm partial since I just bought one) or a Miata!!

Yeah, I ignored your cars and the word "reasonable"...have some fun, Sib!!

If you buy the Miata, you will also need to invest in leather chaps, interior design classes and KY jelly.:biglol: If you don't mind slow dancing with hairy men in country music bars, I'd imagine the Miata is very good on gas!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
If you buy the Miata, you will also need to invest in leather chaps, interior design classes and KY jelly.:biglol: If you don't mind slow dancing with hairy men in country music bars, I'd imagine the Miata is very good on gas!
The Miata was my suggestion for Sib, not for me...:D

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
The Miata was my suggestion for Sib, not for me...:D

Bastard.

I have a GF, thank you very much, and she is actually a living non-inflatable female, which is more than I can say for some of the other perverts on this board.

Besides, the Miata gets terrible milage.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Bastard.

I have a GF, thank you very much, and she is actually a living non-inflatable female, which is more than I can say for some of the other perverts on this board.
Hey! She's got feelings, dontcha' know.

(At least she's better looking than Rock's inflatable sheep...)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.