• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who is going to win the Superbowl?

sullyhi

Jan 16, 2006
Okay there are 4 teams out there. Who are the 2 teams going to the big game and who is going to win the Superbowl?

Carolina
Denver
Pittsburgh
Seattle

You make the call!

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Um or not

Try the Broncos and the Seahawks, with my boys in blue seeing it through.

longiron

May 2, 2005
Sure as hell isnt going to be the Colts, DAMN IT. I hope its the Broncos and Carolina. Carolina wins by a field goal.

tdaniels

Pro Club Tosser
Nov 6, 2005
Pittsburgh vs Seattle

Pitt wins 28-24

If Denver somehow beats the Steelers then they will win the SB.

The NFC has no chance!

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
ill have to take a flyer on Pitt.
they dismanteled the supposed best offense in the NFL.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Yeah the NFC has no chance

And going into Sunday I would have said the same thing about the Steelers. Indy should have stomped them, but thats why they play the games.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
chiefs had the best offense, lot of good it did them...

NFC has no chance, the Pitt vs. Bronco game is gonna be a much better game than Carolina vs. Seattle

but Carolina takes seattle i think, the pittsburgh bronco game is just gonna be insanely close, i'll take shanahan's knowledge and knowhow to win the close one

broncos take carolina 35-17 in the not so super- superbowl

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Got a set of used Dawia Fairways on Seattle

I am putting up against who and for what? (CONUS That is)

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
the question is.is Steve Alexaner gonna play?
if hes out carolina wins.lest we forget seattle would have lost to the giants if not for our inept kicking game.(3 game winners missed)
if Alexander plays they have a chance w/out him there are done.

Pitt proved it can handle any offense and dont forget indys defense was much improved so there off should be able to Broncs D.

in the end Pitt wins.

but hopefully its a close game no matter who plays in the big show.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
being a chiefs fan, im definitely not rooting for the broncos, i just speak the truth... its a known and timely proven fact that noone beats the broncos at home..... simple as that... they flew in under the radar, have been in indy's shadow all season, they are hungry, and want it bad. pittsburgh is good, they did what they needed to do to beat indy, but the indy crowd wasn't very loud and the bronco fans will be going nuts. pittsburgh isn't good enough against the twelfth man, the altitude plays hell on their bodies.... it'll be a great game anyway though,

and carolina ran all over the bears, who supposedly had the best D in the league. carolina eats up the yardage, the D holds seattle enough and special teams win the game for carolina

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.