• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who is going to win the Superbowl?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Panther vs. Steelers

Steelers take home the rings. (would have been the Pats, again, but its hard to win a football game when you turn the ball over 5 times.)

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i got owned..... both wrong... always next year.

should be a great superbowl

tdaniels

Pro Club Tosser
Nov 6, 2005
Like I said Steelers 28-24 over Seattle!

It will be a good game though. The Steelers just played 2 o fthe best games they have played in the past 25 years back to back. Its going to be tough for em to do it again. But they will be SB XL champs.

Goodluck DAVEBUD. And I really mean it.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Thanks Tdan

The funniest part of this whole thing is all the fans up here, they are all talking baout how if we win the Superbowl it will be the biggest moment in Seattle Sports history. That is true, but yesterday already was the biggest single game in Seattle sports history. The Mariners have had the best season in Baseball history, but they failed to make it to the Series. They have beens to the ALCS a couple of times but always come up short.
Basketball does not count because everybody makes the playoffs there.
The UW Huskies have won the national championship, but thats college not pro.
The Huskies have also had a couple of good runs in "the tournement" and thats a big deal, but still not as big as yesterdays win.

This may sound like loser talk but winning the NFC Championship was the single coolest thing that has happened in sports up here since I have lived here. I moved here in 1987.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
After watching the Steelers win I was thinking nobody could beat them right now until I watched the Seahawks win and...

Both teams look very strong. Maybe it'll actually be a good game this year.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The Carolina Panthers were the winners of the Pretender Bowl against Chicago. So Seattle kicking their asses was no surprise here.

Pittsburg/Denver was the Super Bowl, and the Broncos had their asses handed to them. Make Plummer create, you'll win. Flush him and make him throw, game over. Pitt did that, game over.

If anyone thinks Seattle has a chance, i'll put up a Snickers bar to anyone that picks Seattle. NFC sucks in 05.

You american jerks have Snickers bars, right? :D

R35

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
I got your snickers bar right here, jacko... how bout I leave it on your porch in a flaming paper sack tonight? :usflag:

:D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Next Sunday. Pit has to win for me to claim my prize.

Patience, my pet. :D

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Rockford35 said:
The Carolina Panthers were the winners of the Pretender Bowl against Chicago. So Seattle kicking their asses was no surprise here.

Pittsburg/Denver was the Super Bowl, and the Broncos had their asses handed to them. Make Plummer create, you'll win. Flush him and make him throw, game over. Pitt did that, game over.

If anyone thinks Seattle has a chance, i'll put up a Snickers bar to anyone that picks Seattle. NFC sucks in 05.

You american jerks have Snickers bars, right? :D

R35

I'll bet I haven't watched more than 5 or 6 games all year so my opinion wouldn't mean crap anyway. It's been a tough year for Packers fans. :(

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Roger that.

Please, everyone, take note that Davebud owes me a Butterfinger and a Snickers come Sunday. :D

R35

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Hope your hungry Rock. I will stick with my earlier pick of the Steelers (oops, so much for Carolina.) Steelers by 9 points.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Oh, I am.

I'm picking the Steelers to win by 20+. It won't even be close.

R35

🔥 Latest posts