• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who is going to win the Superbowl?

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Polamalu is an excellent player

We have his counterpoint here in Seattle, Lofa Tatatupu #51 you watch this guy because he is also the real deal. The Steelers have given up more points and more yards per game than Seattle, the thing that both Defenses have in common is that they are just getting better everytime they hit the field. The bottom line is if both teams come out and play their A-game Seattle will win.

Tommysels41

Dec 13, 2005
The Steelers will give Roethlisberger the ball and let him win a Superbowl for them. No doubt, Steelers take it home. I think Hasselback will choke and Bettis will rush for 80+.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
bettis haha, i say he has 6 carries for 19 yards and 3 td's oh and has an asthma attack while celebrating/trash talking the seattle D on the third td

i hate that guy now.

3Bogey

Jan 20, 2006
Lofa Tatatupu

Are you serious Davebud! Lofa Tatatupu is good but that's like comparing has father Mosi who was a running back for the Patriots to Walter Payton.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
OK well that will show this weekend

The guy is a rookie and led the team in tackles, he was Mr. Bigplay for Seattle on a few occasions this year. He is a sparkplug for the defense up here, just like Polamalu is for Pittsburg.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Well its halftime

7 to 3 and the wrong teams have the wrong scores, D Jack scored and the refs took it away, Ben Rotheleisberger didn't and they gave it to him. So it goes I guess, thats OK we'll get them in the second half.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
much closer than i expected it to be...

seattle is for real, i'll give them that.

no way pittsburgh makes it back next year

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
You are kidding right Sling?

That was the second worst officiating I have ever seen, only game worse was one where 2 fathers from the other team and I were refs because the real ones didn't show up. High School football game.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
the only one I'll give you was the rothlelongname TD......clearly the ball did not cross the plane of the goal line....even if that had been called correctly I think pittsburg would have gotten in on the next play.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Thats one of the three

They would have kicked a FG on 4th down. Djack did score and that was a baggigitty call. Hassleback did not have a personal foul, and there was no holding on the called back pass.
I lost my bet and I will step up and pay it off, but I still think the City of Detroit was the site of one of sports biggest crime scenes in history.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
You owe me! :D

Don't worry about it. We're even steven.

But, if you look back at that piss poor pass by Big Ben that ended up in a Seattle TD on a short pass, Seattle basically did dick all on offense. Notta, zip, zilch. Had Pit scored on that play, it's 21-3 at that point and the game is over.

So basically, Seattle wasn't in the game from the onset. Pit played pretty poorly, in my opinion.

There were some shitty calls, but also some good ones by the refs. My question went to the spots on runs and receptions by both sides - way off! That first down at the end of the game that Ben got, he was over the line by 4 yards, easily. They spotted him over the line to begin with so it's moot, but still, dogshit.

Seattle had no chance. They had some movement of the ball in some circumstances, but couldn't punch it in when they needed to. And Matt played like a donkey. His stats pretty much rosey up his performance, but he played terribly I thought.

R35

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
I will agree with some of that

there were a lot of bad spot calls on both sides and Matt did not play anywhere close to what he is capable of.

🔥 Latest posts