• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who'll win this years NFL Superbowl?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Won't be the Packers but Brett Favre will have a great year. They'll compete with the Bears for the division championship. The Seahawks will play for it again. Lot's of previously bad teams will be much improved (Arizona, New York Giants,) and some previously good teams will go down the tubes (Atlanta, Tampa, New England). The Steelers will do good but won't be back in. Cincinatti might do it but I think Denver or Indianapolis might have a better chance.

Seahawks win it all. You heard it here first (I'm a serious Mike Holmgren fan).

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Thanks Warbird, I too am a Mike Holmgren fan, as well as a Seahawks fan, and yes we will win it all.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Lot's of previously bad teams will be much improved (Arizona, New York Giants,) and some previously good teams will go down the tubes (Atlanta, Tampa, New England).

The Giants won the NFC East last year. I think they will contend again for that division.

Also never count out the Patriots - they will surprise some people.

As for me, as a Jets fan, I'll be watching the seasons of Brady Quinn and Troy Smith very closely :D

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Giants are my team and they have made big improvements. Not to mention Eli has a full season under his belt. He has some very good veteran recievers, Shockey as an option and Tiki to run it. Their offense will be even better than last year and their defense should be a big improvement. I normally don't get into it this early but tomorrow nights game, Eli vs. Peyton, is the best starting game I could think of. That one game could give them a head full of steam for a very good starting month.

My prediction - Giants go 13-3 and make it deep into the playoffs, possible Superbowl apperance. I'll take 1:1 they win the division, 10:1 they win the Superbowl.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Giants are my team and they have made big improvements. Not to mention Eli has a full season under his belt. He has some very good veteran recievers, Shockey as an option and Tiki to run it. Their offense will be even better than last year and their defense should be a big improvement. I normally don't get into it this early but tomorrow nights game, Eli vs. Peyton, is the best starting game I could think of. That one game could give them a head full of steam for a very good starting month.

My prediction - Giants go 13-3 and make it deep into the playoffs, possible Superbowl apperance. I'll take 1:1 they win the division, 10:1 they win the Superbowl.

sorry dude, I picked INDY in my pool this week :D

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
sorry dude, I picked INDY in my pool this week :D

and VJ to win by 5....
icon10.gif
Giants win 34-27.

CybrSlicr

Aug 30, 2004
I'm going with the Patriots myself...

Dillon is healthy, Brady is Brady and Maroney could be a huge player in this league. With Harrison back, the secondary should be solid. If we can find someone to kick consistently, this team should go a long way...

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I'm going with the Patriots myself...

Dillon is healthy, Brady is Brady and Maroney could be a huge player in this league. With Harrison back, the secondary should be solid. If we can find someone to kick consistently, this team should go a long way...

Sadly enough, I live 15-20minutes from Foxboro and 35minutes from Fenway. I am a Die Hard Yankees and Giants fan. I would go to see the Giants if they ever played the Pats but not to Fenway. You don't wear a Yankee hat to Fenway, you just don't.
icon10.gif

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
im going with t G Men.how you can say they were a bad team last yr Warbird is beyond me.they won the division and went 11-5 last yr.

the only prob is there in the tuffest div.and they beat up on each other.

CybrSlicr

Aug 30, 2004
Sadly enough, I live 15-20minutes from Foxboro and 35minutes from Fenway. I am a Die Hard Yankees and Giants fan. I would go to see the Giants if they ever played the Pats but not to Fenway. You don't wear a Yankee hat to Fenway, you just don't.
icon10.gif

I was raised 15 minutes from Foxboro. The Red Sox/Patriots were the obvious teams to follow (even if my dad was a Yankee/Giants fan). I grew up with Yaz, Grogan, Bourque and Larry Bird. Now I have Papi, Brady and Paul Pierce. No complaints...

And no, you don't where a Yankee hat to Fenway. You also don't go into Yankee Stadium in Red Sox attire...

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Packers SUCK!! The new coach is an idiot. Run the ball, run the ball and have Brett hand off. Duh. The Bears actual had an offense. But we can't be sure because any team that plays the Packers develops one.

:( :( :(

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Damn - we won this week, and Chad threw for 319 yards.

I guess 1-15 will still get us the number 1 pick

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
uggh chiefs got spanked....Trent Green really got F***'d up, last i heard he had feeling in all his extremeties, but couldn't remember what happened....that punk better get fined.

my fantasy team managed a way to find the lead though!

Members online