• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who'll win this years NFL Superbowl?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Have you not been paying attention? You could start at QB and Denver will have a shot with the way their defense is playing.

"The best offense is a good defence"

So, what happens when the defense takes a game off?

Game over.

See: Pittsburg Steelers, San Diego Chargers, Philadelphia Eagles, ect.

R35

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Actually the best strategy for Denver is just to throw up a bunch of signs in the visitors locker room "Welcome to the AFC Championship", Peyton will flake, game over.:)

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
WBL looks like the Pack are going to win their first one at home this year

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
several people are eating their words after that Denver-Indy game....the Chiefs officially thank Indy.....

Davebud, if its any consolation, that game isn't even close if Hassleback and Alexander play....

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
im going with t G Men.how you can say they were a bad team last yr Warbird is beyond me.they won the division and went 11-5 last yr.

the only prob is there in the tuffest div.and they beat up on each other.

ROFL!! i just understood your sig. haha ive been laughing ever since, and every time i saw it i pondered it for about 5 mins before. lol :)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
several people are eating their words after that Denver-Indy game....the Chiefs officially thank Indy.....

Davebud, if its any consolation, that game isn't even close if Hassleback and Alexander play....

How can anyone vouch that the Broncs are even in the same category on defense as the Bears? Best in the league? Peyton and the rest of the jerks turned it up bigtime and kicked the snot outta Denver.

Too bad Indy's D went on vacation for about 3/4 of that game. Wow. They better step up.

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
How can anyone vouch that the Broncs are even in the same category on defense as the Bears? Best in the league? Peyton and the rest of the jerks turned it up bigtime and kicked the snot outta Denver.

Too bad Indy's D went on vacation for about 3/4 of that game. Wow. They better step up.

R35

Peyton is amazing... he did the same thing to the Jets a few weeks ago. Looked like he was done and he marches down the field 3 drives in a row.

Too bad their D is grabage. The Bears would be a good match for them I think.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Peyton is amazing... he did the same thing to the Jets a few weeks ago. Looked like he was done and he marches down the field 3 drives in a row.

Too bad their D is grabage. The Bears would be a good match for them I think.

Except Grossman will throw for 4000 yards and I'll look like a tit playing Chad again.

:hunter:

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
You won, what do you care ;)

I got all my byes out of the way now, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
You won, what do you care ;)

I got all my byes out of the way now, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Still MNF to go. He's got a RB, and I have a kicker left. I'm up by 11.

I need NE's D to step up.

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
He averages 84 a game. I hope he keeps his average and they pass all night.

:D

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.