• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who'll win this years NFL Superbowl?

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
if the G-men can get healthy(doubtful).it will be a all Manning SB.im stickin to my guns

3Bogey

Jan 20, 2006
There are too many teams struggling right now. I think they could potentially even lose another one and get in. Great win over the Browns. They gotta stop turning the ball over already. I have never seen a team this good with such a bad record,it's all because of turnovers.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Well, look at the brilliant coaching job the Packers got against the Pats. They didn't even show up. Pathetic, idiotic coaching job. Thompson has screwed up the Packers so bad he even has outdone Dan Devine. Let one of the top receivers in the league go and two top lineman. Notice how well Najeh Davenport is doing for the Steelers? And Sharpe is doing well for the Vikings? And letting Mike Sherman go after an injury plagued season. What a moron. Sherman got them to the playoffs every year except last year. McCarthy doesn't even know to hide his mouth when reading plays so the lip readers can't pass it on. In the Minnesota game the Vikings defensive co-ordinator was listening to the play before he called his defense. It was so obvious. Camera shot of McCarthy blabbing the play, camera shot of defensive co-ordinator getting the play from above and calling the defense. Duh.

:confused:

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Super Bowl preview this Sunday. Pats - Bears. :D

I am still sticking with my original prediction. Pats over the Bears in the Superbowl. :D Looking good so far.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Packers suck - Seahawks win

What an idiot coach the Packers have. Run the ball 2 times and then subject your quarterback to the pass rush. Over and over and over. No "surprise" pass on first down. That would be too "creative". You've got a hall-of-famer quarterback and you have him hand off because you don't trust him. What a baffoon. Thompson's destroyed this team by getting rid of the only good coach they found after Holmgren (Sherman) and trading away anyone on the team (except Favre) that wants to be paid a fair amount for what they're worth. Duh!

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Sort of looked like Lambeu out there tonight Huh WBL?

Davebud

Yup, the Packers had every "Lambeau" advantage they could get but their wonderful coach still botched it.:prop:

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
OTOH if Seattle would have lost that game it would have overshadowed Alexanders best game of the year. I am not saying the Seahawks deserved to win after turning the ball over so much, but Shawn certainly deserved the win.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.