• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who's "Naking" at our Door?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Rory,

Anything new coming down the pipe from Nak?

I'm already bagging irons and wedges, but I've always wanted a 440-460cc driver head from Nak. Super sexy.:wow:

R35

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Nice. I've always liked the look of their irons. So simple but nice.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I got the NP-1 460 in an 8.5, Rock. It seems to launch high for its stated loft. But it REALLY bombs. The flight is VERY reminiscent of the Launcher460- high, and VERY long. I'm not in love with it versus the GEEK right now, but it's still a contender along with the 380 you never even swung, you hack!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I got the NP-1 460 in an 8.5, Rock. It seems to launch high for its stated loft. But it REALLY bombs. The flight is VERY reminiscent of the Launcher460- high, and VERY long. I'm not in love with it versus the GEEK right now, but it's still a contender along with the 380 you never even swung, you hack!

Yep, I kick myself for not hitting that thing. I have a feeling I might have bagged it. :faintthud

I'd still like a grip it and rip it 460cc tho. :thumbs up:

R35

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Well I know you and I share a love for the Ti460 Launcher. That's exactly how the Nak460 sends off the ball, IMO. The sound of the 460 is pitiful and unpleasant compared to the 380 though. Seriously- I've never heard something so pure.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.