• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Will Phil win in '09

Will Phil win?

• Of course he will, it's Phil we're talking about!

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Nope... 0-for in 2009

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters

Loy

Have you seen my ball?
Feb 9, 2009
On a serious note I hope he does cause I like Phil, but the beginning of this season has shown that there are others out there who want it a lot more than he does right now. As much as i'd like to see him win I would put money that Zach Johnson will win another or two before Phil wins one.
Funny you said that. I think he has a chance at the US Open this year IF his putting stays hot

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
He'll get a win even if he has to go the nation wide tour.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Phil will win something, but not a major.

I, on the other hand, would be happy to win Villegas.
awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_badgirl.gif

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I think he will win in 2009. Phil has way too much talent, to not win at least one tournament this year. I'm not sure if it will be any time soon or towards the end of the season, but I feel he will win sometime in 09.

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Don't forget that two years ago he started with like a t45 and t50 then missed the cut and the won at pebble beach the next week. He will win a tournament this year. He said he hadn't played in two months leading up to his first start. So we will see how long it takes him to knock the rust off. But I feel sure he will get a win.

Jason

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Nope, & hopefully he will drop to about 10th -12th which is about where he belongs. Have never understood his #2 ranking considering he hasn't been consistent nor good.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.