• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wilson TPA XVIII - the pics!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
My work is finished...

I originally bought this almost 15 years ago from a $10 bucket in Myrtle Beach!!

It was recently resurrected and has been chopped to 33", back weighted, painted stripped, with some new sight lines added and a banana yellow grip.

It looks a bit ghetto which makes it even cooler.

I have owned a fair collection of putters and tried most brands. I can now confess that this thing is the best putter I have ever owned. It has a sweet spot about X10 the size of the SC. The ball rolls off it so well and I am SO confident with it in my hands. 29 putts last weekend!!
P9261044.jpg
P9261047.jpg
P9261048.jpg
P9261049.jpg

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
and one more. Here's what I see...
P9261050.jpg

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Damn!

This is an obvious / irritating link to Dick Faldo!! I believe he used this putter to great effect many years ago.

WelshGolfer

aka Grand-Master-Duff
Jun 7, 2005
Damn!

This is an obvious / irritating link to Dick Faldo!! I believe he used this putter to great effect many years ago.
Your right about Faldo using this, think it was late 80s to mid 90s. He owned the moss with this thing.
Great looking putter, the Scotty Del Mar 3.5 looks to have more than a passing resemblance.:)
I think one of my buds has one of these gathering dust in his loft. I will have to see if I can persuade him to let me give it a go.

🔥 Latest posts