• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin Badger Rant

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I can understand how the idiots on the national level could ignore the Badgers but to rate Northwestern better? And all these SEC teams with 2-3 losses are still ranked high? WTF? Even the Big 10 itself downplays the Badgers. I mean they've been conference champions and to the Rose Bowl 3 YEARS IN A ROW for God's sake! The announcers rave about the team Wisconsin is playing until the Badgers have rolled up a 40 point lead and then they almost begrudgingly start to talk about them. This happened every year that the Badgers won the Big 10. Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska. Whoopee. Every year! If Wisconsin joined the SEC they'd probably be the greatest thing on turf. And what are some of these piddley little schools doing being ranked so high? Northern Illinois? Fresno State? UCF? Louisville?

Okay, rant over.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
Waaaaa. Its so bad at Bama they are whining about the students leaving at halftime and not having spirit. But the Tide is usually up by 35 by then so its actually boring. My bro and I went to the Razorbacks game. Nick actually got pissed when his 4th string running back broke free around the end and ran in a td. He wants the 2ncd and 3rd offense teams to practice in the game. They went up 53 to 0. Its usually not like this in the SEC, but some teams like Tenn are getting it together big time.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online