• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin deer hunt

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
You need something in that picture for reference. Like a gatorade bottle.

The bottle would TOWER over those deer. LOL...:laugh:

Here's something, er, someone for scale....:D

2807d1168830188-texas-deer-well-sorta-little-

R35

Yep, that's her. From there she went into the bushes to the left to hide. The buck jumped the wall you see to the left and that's when I decided she was on her on own. :)

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Wow. A Mercury Sable. About the only car that I can think of where a dead deer on the back actually improves the looks, and probably the resale value as well.

Bambi murderers!!!!!!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
"Imagine you're a deer, a little doe-eyed deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little lips down to the cool clear water ... BAM ... a bullet rips off the top of your head. Now I ask you, would you give a damn what kind of pants the son-of-a-bitch who shot you was wearing?"

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
"Imagine you're a deer, a little doe-eyed deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little lips down to the cool clear water ... BAM ... a bullet rips off the top of your head. Now I ask you, would you give a damn what kind of pants the son-of-a-bitch who shot you was wearing?"

:laugh:

I can even name that movie... My Cousin Vinny. I kinda like Marisa Tomei. :D

Just be thankful it wasn't a typical Michigan Deer Hunt:
(Disclaimer: I was actually born and raised in Michigan too and I still think it's funny)
priceless.jpg

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Last week in Wisconsin (coincidentally).
A man shot and killed his 18 year old grandson in a deer hunting accident.

You guy's should do what I do and just run them down in your trucks.

Jun 24, 2006
:laugh:

I can even name that movie... My Cousin Vinny. I kinda like Marisa Tomei. :D

Just be thankful it wasn't a typical Michigan Deer Hunt:
(Disclaimer: I was actually born and raised in Michigan too and I still think it's funny)

Ugh, maybe it's just me but I find that picture extremely in appropriate. Killing an animal, hanging it by its neck from a tree (?), and pretending to have sex with it is disgusting, and in no way even close to being funny.

I’ll have to remember not to open these kinds of threads anymore.

Anyway..

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
You're disgusted because it turned you on a bit is my guess you silly Newfie bastard.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
The one farthest to the right looks like a pretty decent deer.(farthest right buck that is). TCG we know you dont like killing animals and such but yet you still open threads with the word Hunting in them, I agree that was semi-disgusting but you didnt like my pic either.:)

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Born and raised in MI too. Funny, yes, inappropriate, yes, typical of yoopers, maybe. :laugh:

Jun 24, 2006
The one farthest to the right looks like a pretty decent deer.(farthest right buck that is). TCG we know you dont like killing animals and such but yet you still open threads with the word Hunting in them, I agree that was semi-disgusting but you didnt like my pic either.:)

I dont have a problem with other people Hunting animals, or seeing the pictures of the animals they kill. I do however have a problem with the actions of that stupid idiot in that picture.

Yours was really bloody:). Can you imagine running with an arrow inside your body ripping your insides apart as you run. Poor deer just wanted some apples.;) Gah, sends chills down my spine.

Play on,

Members online