• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin Shot Talk Outing 2008

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Let's start planning it even though it's a lifetime away. I'm so bored and sick of winter (and it's only December) that something bright and cheery needs to be discussed....

Let's see Fitzpatrick and/or Wis_Golfer are running the show, right?

:D

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I'm so bored and sick of winter (and it's only December) that something bright and cheery needs to be discussed....

Isn't this the same feeling you get when its time to buy another driver? :laugh:

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
I agree and I WILL be there this year. I get my license on Thursday so im gonna have some independence after that and i'll definately make it this year.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Im down assuming my schedule. I currently just got thrown into this big hubub and will hopefully be changing schools for next semester, so if this happens ill be playing at a better school.

But depending on my playing schedule, ill try my best to get in.

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Can I make a suggestion that we do this on a saturday this year instead of a sunday? One of the reasons I couldnt make it this year was because I always have alot of stuff going on on sundays.

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Naturally, I'm in. I was actually thinking about the 2007 WI ST Outing today, wishing it were 85 degrees and sunny today instead of 20 degrees and theatening to snow.

I could do either Saturday or Sunday. Depending on where I'm working when we do this this year, and with enough time to plan, wither day will work.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Yo, Wisconsin golfers. I am looking forward to this. All this snow and prediction of an ICE storms is bumming me out. Enjoyed our last outing. Again thanks to WBL and smokinn. Looking forward to see what Fitzpatrick and WiGolfer have in mind.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
We're just starting to get a major ice storm here and it's not gonna be nice the next couple days. Hopefully I'll have power at least. I'd rather live in the north or the south. Halfway in between sucks, we get the worst of both. :laugh:

Depending when you have the Wisconsin outing, I might consider a road trip up north. I'd love to play golf with some of you crazy cheeseheads. :D

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I guess me & Fitz have been nominated? Cool with me!
My net connection has been down for a few days so I haven't been able to keep up with whats happening here. I personally would like to see more then 1 outting next year since we can pretty much golf from late April until November.

We have hundreds of course here, well ok maybe not hundreds but we do have dozens. Need to know what peoples price preferences are, what sort of slope rating they are looking to play, etc. We can play an easy course or go hit something like University Ridge & get our asses handed to us.

Good thing is this has been started very early so lots of time to make decisions.

🔥 Latest posts