• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin Shot Talk Outing 2008

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I have bad news...due to personal obligations, my girlfriend and i are no longer going to be able to attend the outing. I have already canceld my reservations at the dartford inn, so there is another room open for that weekend if any one wants to stay there!

Sorry guys, i hope i haven't messed up anything too much. I plan on getting to it next year though! No matter what!

Good luck out there!
Answer me one simple question:

If the girlfriend didn't exist, would you still be going?:emot-ange

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
WBL and SSmokin you have PM's

I am still in and am trying to set up a schedule with others for some golf.

I plan on leaving here on the morning of the 12th. So if anyone would like to play a round on the 13th I am up for that. The event is on the 14th, and I plan on driving back home on the 16th or 17th depending on who is still willing to play a round or two. So basically I can play on the 13th, 14th (ST open), 15th and possibly the 16th if anyone is interested. I am also open to dinner and a few cold beers on any or all of the above dates.

Let me know.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Answer me one simple question:

If the girlfriend didn't exist, would you still be going?:emot-ange
No, i still wouldnt be going.

Actually she was excited to go, as was i, but we have a very important family member getting married over that weekend. We were informed about a week ago and we decided that we should go to the wedding and skip the trip this year.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005

Actually she was excited to go, as was i, but we have a very important family member getting married over that weekend. We were informed about a week ago and we decided that we should go to the wedding and skip the trip this year.
You know I was just messin' with ya....
icon12.gif

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
You know I was just messin' with ya....
icon12.gif
I know, i am just bummed...i was really looking forward to a whole weekend of golf(and a day off of work) not to mention getting to meet all you guys!

Maybe we could get some people that are close to madison out for a round or two this summer for a quick 18

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Lyle if you want on the 13th you can come up here and play a round with mike and I at thorneberry.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
13th is no good for me, I have a very important scramble tournament. Unless Lyle and 15 want to be on the team, because it's a three man. My team won last year with 59 or 60 I can't remember, and we played awful. It's at Shorewood Dane, so you know what to expect. I would be honored if you guys wanted to play with me. If not, I have my usual team.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country

You picked a wedding over a golf trip??? WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!? :p ;)

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Hell yeah Jake, i'd love to do that. You dont have to ditch your normal team though (unless they already have a replacement for you lol) That'd be a lot of fun and I like that course alot. What do you say Lyle?

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
There's another guy from our regular foursome that would take my spot. If Lyle is in we would smoke them, probably. One of them is the guy you played with at the shorewood amateur playoff and the other is his brother.

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Awesome, if lyle decides that he wants to play we'd make an incredible scramble group i think.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Yo,

just wanted to kick this thread forward a bit. Anything new here?

All I can think of is we need to find some frisky young couples and a bear in order to keep sssmokin and WBL entertained.:biglol:This outing is not going to be cheap with these expensive add ons.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I agree. SWMBO will hit the ceiling (but wouldn't be the first time)... :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts