• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin Shot Talk Outing 2008

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm in. I'll be at sssmokin's the day before so meal doesn't matter. :)

Lyle is coming also I believe. He hasn't answered my PM's so he's not been in here much.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
What time is WBL going to be up there? Reason I ask is the Hot Rod power tour is rolling into Madison in the early afternoon & will be there thru saturday & it's a must see for myself. So friday afternoon, say from 4:00 or so is going to be off limits for me. But if you can set up anything in the morning or even a very early afternoon deal, then I am in.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I'm coming on Thursday night to sssmokin's so I'm on for anything anytime Friday. :D

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I'm in, if you guys don't mind a junior tagging along. 18 in a couple months. :emot-ange

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
If you're a "ringer" I get you on my team!! It's best ball so you can't make us look bad!! :D

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I've been pretty inconsistent in scoring this year. Mostly play nine holes at a time, and I've been anywhere from 38-42 most of the time, highest of the year is 46, and I shot 33 the other day. :D We can take em WBL. :)

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I've been pretty inconsistent in scoring this year. Mostly play nine holes at a time, and I've been anywhere from 38-42 most of the time, highest of the year is 46, and I shot 33 the other day. :D We can take em WBL. :)

Wish I could shoot in the 30's, been a lot of 41's & 42's lately but then I go & screw up yesterday with some guys from work & score a 51. Now in my defense it was the 1st time ever on that course & the winds were blowing at 20+mph. I also beat the 3 of them, their scores were a 54, 56 & um..63.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country

MIKE1218

Well, then it won't be best ball and I'll get my ass kicked but I'm used to it playing with Byron... :D Love to watch young guys play the game. Sounds like sssmokin might have some work to do setting this up that Friday... :D Should be a blast. :)

WG, you sound like you're bouncing up and down this year like I have been!! :D

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
No, I was talking about saturday. Just re-checking in again. ;) I've got tournament on fri. the 13th.

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Yea I do too mike. I should be in guys, its a little up in the air at the moment as im broke and i'd be playing golf 3 days in a row that weekend.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Yea I do too mike. I should be in guys, its a little up in the air at the moment as im broke and i'd be playing golf 3 days in a row that weekend.

So if were to guess I would say both you & your dad will be no-shows then?

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
How does a Friday morning tee time about 10 or 10:30 sound? I'll make them as soon as I find out how many there will be.

🔥 Latest posts