• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin - the new home of golf

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Not Northern Ireland, Wisconsin IG!! Stricker and Kelly in first and second place at PGA. Who wouldv'e thought.... :eek:

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I know but that's probably the first time it's ever happened on any day at any major.....

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Stricker still hanging tough. Kelly dropped out of contention, today. Too much untested youth on the leaderboard. Could be a shootout, tomorrow. There will be more than one upchucking all over themselves. And, there will be one or two who will play as if it were a casual round at the public muni.... and one of those will take the trophy home.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I see the same thing. The last day pressure could destroy the top of the board and leave Stricker and Furyk looking good. Mickelson almost made a charge today.

My big question is why can't the world's supposedly "best" hit the fairways and hit the greens close to the pins like these never heard of guys? Mickelson was all over the course today and so were some of the other "top" guys. They are supposed to have all the experience but look more like the new guys then tough old pros.

I wished Rory hadn't hurt his wrist/arm. This tourney would have been his for the taking.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I know who I am pulling for :)

Personal
Is the nephew of LPGA great and World Golf Hall of Fame member Pat Bradley...Turning professional is his biggest thrill in golf. Lists the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series as his biggest thrill outside of golf...Lists Bethpage State Park's Black Course as his favorite golf course. Would most like to play Augusta National...Never travels without his rain gear. Favorite professional teams are the Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots...Superstitions include always marking his ball with the coin head's up. Favorite TV show is "Seinfeld" and favorite movie is "Goodfellas." Favorite entertainer is Howard Stern. Other favorites include Ben Hogan: An American Life, pizza and Tom Brady. Favorite city is Los Angeles...Favorite vacation spot is Jackson Hole, WY...Included in his dream foursome are his dad, Ben Hogan and Brady...Was an all-state ski racer in his home state of Vermont.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.