• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WITB jan 09 (it will change by feb)

smokey

Smokey
Jul 7, 2006
my January bag
driver- tity 907D2
3wood-tity 975F
5wood- TM burner
4H-V series
irons- ping s59 5-pw
wedges-ping tour wedges (50 and 56)
putter- oddessy 2-ball srt
Img1157.jpg
Img1158.jpg
Img1159.jpg

OP
smokey

smokey

Smokey
Jul 7, 2006
yes i have to agree with u on that one i love my irons but i have to admit i do love the s57's im starting to sell other things not golf related to get the new pings.
hope to have them by march and then i have to wait untill the middle of june for the snow to melt being in the yukon.

smokey

WelshGolfer

aka Grand-Master-Duff
Jun 7, 2005
Nice sticks there.
Just one observation, if your PW is set for 47.5 degs then it may be
worth:
a) getting your 50 deg wedge bent to 52 (may need custom grind for bounce).
b) get a stock 52 deg to plug the gap better.
c) tell me to shut up. :)

rolltherock

Dec 9, 2008
my January bag
driver- tity 907D2
3wood-tity 975F
5wood- TM burner
4H-V series
irons- ping s59 5-pw
wedges-ping tour wedges (50 and 56)
putter- oddessy 2-ball srt

Dude I have no idea how you hit Titleist drivers, kudos to you. When hit less than an inch off the sweet spot they are just like any other club, but miss it by more than than and it's as if I have teed off with the head cover on. I'm serious when I say I think I could have about the same performance with my old college set of Wilson Persimmon woods!

OP
smokey

smokey

Smokey
Jul 7, 2006
Well untill last season i could not hit them either so i gave it to my dad and then i decided it was time for some lessons so with the help of my local pro and some dry land training i improved my swingplane, ball speed and clubhead speed and with that i started to be able to hit clubs that i never could before so i got my tity driver and wood back from my dad and gave him my callaway hyper X driver and woods.
smokey

Members online