• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WITB

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
No more Miura's.
icon9.gif
That's OK though, I'm shooting good with these sticks. Starting to really dial in the driver, like the irons, love the wedges and putter.

DSCF2640.jpg

DSCF2644.jpg
DSCF2640.jpg
DSCF2644.jpg

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Nice looking bag man. But it's all discombobulated in that bag. Should go long irons on the top, then mids, then short irons and wedges. Your heads are going to bang together the way you have it. When put in properly, the irons fit over the shorter clubs and you will get less bag chatter. But don't mind me, I'm just givin ya shit. :p

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I walk so chatter is not an issue. I tried it the other way, using the putter well but the short irons are a pain in the ass to get out of the bag. The heads of the longer irons were always in the way. I also like the wedges in that spot since they are most used aside from the putter.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Good thing you don't update it every week.

Our bandwidth would be exceeded.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
So no interest in trading the putter for a SM54.14 or a Scotty Red X?

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Lol. No, I really like the Rife. I just got the headcover with the 2 20g weights as well. I'm going to stick with it for a while.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
He has been crafting Samauri swords for years, but decided to turn his focus onto Dave's new set of whackers, because "yer man" is held in such high esteem in the East.

There's guy in the far east steadily handcrafting these babies for their eventual arrival in Ireland .. subject to IG going off on a round the world jolly :D

Epon Forged AF-Tour Blade

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
He has been crafting Samauri swords for years, but decided to turn his focus onto Dave's new set of whackers, because "yer man" is held in such high esteem in the East.

LOL ... well I'm taking it as a compliment until you otherwise correct me ya bastad !!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.