• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Women golfers

grazo

slacker hacker
Aug 31, 2004
Dude,

If you had of seen them you wouldn't be saying that! The thought of them and any other thoughts remotely sexual in nature - no thanks!

:ausflag:

(Thanks for the Flag Sling!)

buddha33

aka Dick Ramser
Aug 31, 2004
grazo said:
Dude,

If you had of seen them you wouldn't be saying that! The thought of them and any other thoughts remotely sexual in nature - no thanks!

:ausflag:

(Thanks for the Flag Sling!)

We have an Australian smiley before a Cleveland smiley? What's a man gotta do, Sling?

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
just about half my experiences are good and half are bad, most of the time the women are horrible and won't let anyone play through holding up the whole course the good half was when i went to go hit balls and all the girls HS golf teams were there as far as playing with women most experiences have been positive

btw i got buddha's back on the cleveland smilie

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Post whore? Ouch.....

Cleveland sucks Buddha, just face it.

I've seen plenty of hot golfers at the course. Some of them aren't even friends of mine......yet....

Honestly, there's nothing more sexy than a lady that can take the big dog 240 yards. Like Meg Mellons.

R35

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
buddha33 said:
I bet you did.

<This would be a great spot for a Farting Cleveland Smiley>
So, you're saying that you view women as nothing more than a life-support system for a *****? Geez, man. Grow up. It's a new melinnium. Leave that 1800s crap on the other site. Get cable for your cave there, Cromagnon. Women are valid in our society, and more than just sexual play-things. Leave that crap at the other site. Go sit at the bar with your buddies and talk that masogenistic nonsense, but don't bring it here. I gather from that comment that your are either 12, and battling harmones, or 85 and reveling in the past you had with your stay-at-home, non-voting, now-deceased wife?

Now, go hug your dad and report back to me...

:) :) :)

buddha33

aka Dick Ramser
Aug 31, 2004
bdcrowe said:
So, you're saying that you view women as nothing more than a life-support system for a *****? Geez, man. Grow up. It's a new melinnium. Leave that 1800s crap on the other site. Get cable for your cave there, Cromagnon. Women are valid in our society, and more than just sexual play-things. Leave that crap at the other site. Go sit at the bar with your buddies and talk that masogenistic nonsense, but don't bring it here. I gather from that comment that your are either 12, and battling harmones, or 85 and reveling in the past you had with your stay-at-home, non-voting, now-deceased wife?

What is it with you guys?!?! I simply stated that women serve three purposes, and three purposes only: Lay on their back, clean the house, and serve me food and beer. Why does this make me a caveman?

:killtard:

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
buddha33 said:
What is it with you guys?!?! I simply stated that women serve three purposes, and three purposes only: Lay on their back, clean the house, and serve me food and beer. Why does this make me a caveman?

:killtard:
Oh, my bad. I misunderstood. I only got the first purpose. We're cool then.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
I was out all day yesterday, but it's nice to see that there can be a conversation over here that doesn't turn into a violent protest March.

We have members at our club, women and men, who play at different levels & we all mostly get along. Every month we have a member scramble and the guys always hope to get at least one woman on their team. For some reason the women at our course seem to be lights out, with their chipping and putting. Anyway, I agree with Rock that many seem to care too much and in my opinion hypersensitivity has become way too common.

Life too short already, be happy dammit. :D

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
bdcrowe said:

Superb writing...I am truly LOL here... :groupwave

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
You used way too many big words. Buddha had no clue what you were saying there.

"Mass-so-kiss-tick......is that like Deer Ticks?"-Buddha

ZAP! :flipa:

R35

Chas

Dec 10, 2005
Sunny Southern California
Country
United States United States
It seems the women who are good will either play alone or with another gal. The women golfers who aren't so good seem to be the ones dragged along by their husbands.

Members online