• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

World Cup discussion

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hopefully they lose it in the last few mins again lol.

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Had to leave for work damn it.
Hope Suarez gets a hattrick. Really give it to them lol

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Haha funny story.
Last night at soccer practice, our coach (pommy guy) said its time for a new drill called cuppy.
One of the 'tards in the team shouted with joy, pulled his pants down and said "cup these boss".

Not helping the judgement cause towards soccer at all, but was a hilarious 'in the moment' scene.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Haha funny story.
Last night at soccer practice, our coach (pommy guy) said its time for a new drill called cuppy.
One of the 'tards in the team shouted with joy, pulled his pants down and said "cup these boss".

Not helping the judgement cause towards soccer at all, but was a hilarious 'in the moment' scene.

I think I would've kept that little 'experience' to myself... ;)

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
We're all friends around here.

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Japan #17 got away with a huge dive and cost Greece a red card.
I hate that crap. Told all my kids if they go down, they better get up immediately or they better be hurt. HATE divers.
My 5yr old daughter wants to play soccer next year for a school team. Gonna be one thing i definitely instill into her.

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I have/had 3 who play(ed) competitive travel soccer, 2 boys and 1 girl. 4th girl quit around age 10. They all hate dives as well. My youngest daughter gets mad if her coach even considers coming on the field when she goes down. Told him around age 11 that if she needed him, she'd call him. I have literally seen him stay seated while she was down on the ground in tears from being kicked in the chest. Sure enough, caught her breath and stayed in.

And then took out the girl that had kicked her within a minute. :D

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
See I like lacrosse, where the kid who dives is assessed with a penalty, and you can get away with hitting him a bit harder to put him in his place, the problem is that they are trying to make it "safer" by taking a lot of the violence out of it, and focusing on skill, but I prefer the more physical aspect of all sports.

🔥 Latest posts