• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

World Golf League - Round Recaps

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
bdcrowe said:
None needed my Gaelic brutha...

That would be...brudder (with a twang) ;)

Are you pkanning to publish a summary sheet each week with the "scores on the doors"?

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I could do that. When I get a chance, I'll code a report to do it. Until then, I'll manually copy/paste from the database-- brudder.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
bdcrowe said:
I could do that. When I get a chance, I'll code a report to do it. Until then, I'll manually copy/paste from the database-- brudder.

Roger that!

mgoblue

Who me?
Jun 9, 2005
Not a good round...102. Only had 12 points for US. I guess the silver lining is that my quota is starting out low. Sorry fellas...I'll try to step it up.

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
bdcrowe said:
Ahem... When is there time for range or course? All of my 'strokes' these days are keystrokes deleting and updating rounds. ahem...

:D

LMAO! Awesome. :)

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005
Well I finally did it..I broke 90 at my home course..I shot an 85 (par 71, 70.5/122)..6 out 13 fw's, 7 GIR's..anyway I ended up with:

9 pars = 18
6 bogies = 6
1 dbl = 0
2 triples= 0

total = 24

1. Is course index the same as course rating? (I was getting confused with the USGA handicap course index where you plug your USGA index and it tells what your course handicap will be..), I plugged in 70.5..is this right?

2. After I plugged it in it said my quota is 23?

3. I played yesterday, Saturday, but just entered it today, Sunday..is this ok..or does it have to be entered in the same play week (Sun-Sat)?

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
well i pretty much stank up the joint with a whopping 11 pts in my first rd.thus yr.

the good news is i cant get much worse.as im about 15 shots over my avg from last yr.also kinda figured out the pull shots ive been hitting.when i say pull i mean 30 yards left dead straight pull.could kick myself in the ass for not getting the x-18 pro series instaed of reg x-18`s.i think that little bit of offset they seem to have is adding to my woos.

ooh well it`ll only get better.

go low everybody.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
My baseline round last week was 14 points, and my quota was 13. Today I made another 14 points, and now my quota is 3. Can someone explain WTF this means, other than I suck?

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
A whole 9 points for me today. Fortunately my quota was zero and now only a 3. Don't ask me how I can have 30 putts and shoot a 103. On the front I just kept making 7's on par 4's. I had no control with my full swing and must have totally duffed a half dozen tee shots. On the back 9 I was just in damage control mode and shot a 47. I got so many bad breaks it was ridiculous. My ppr is dropping drastically but my gir's, which were already abismal, have gone to about 3 per round. So does the quota get subtracted from the score, or is it more complex than that?

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
It looks like the site is down and acting squirrely. I'm looking into it.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
11 points Sunday. 1 less than last weekend, but matched my quota. Strange day, I started out as though I didn't belong on the course. It took 5 holes to even get a point, and missed 3 footers on 3 of the 4 holes that would've resulted in bogies. I didn't have any points on the first 4 holes of both 9's, which are usual the holes I do well on for this course. 17 putts on the front 9, 11 on the back. My driver was either dead straight and very long, or a penalty. For whatever reason I turned it around and hit it very well on Saturday and well for the most part on Sunday, but not as well, and didn't use it nearly as often because of the course. But it was the first time in a 1 1/2 years that I actually trusted the thing. 48 on the front, 47 on the back, on my home course 69.6/135. Interestingly enough, they remeasured the course this year, added about 100 yards to the whites, got new score cards and the slopes went up to 135 (was 132) from the whites at 5638 yards, and 142 (was 137) from the Blues at 5968 yards

I should be playing my old home course next week, which is a fairly easy par 68. Should make for a good round point wise, but the rating is lower.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.