• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

World No. 1 Inbee Park Is on Major Roll

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
a3.bp.blogspot.com__PDD3rjEVYNI_UbeqlxBYyAI_AAAAAAAAGJU_klH3yq_nPi8_s1600_InbeePark.jpg
Inbee Park (Allison)​
INBEE PARK WON HER THIRD MAJOR and second in a row in a playoff on Sunday at the Wegmans LPGA Championship. With four wins this season, two of them majors, the 24-year-old South Korean is burning up the circuit.

Golfweek's Beth Ann Baldry reported:
The last time a Grand Slam buzz surrounded a World No. 1 was back in 2005, when Annika Sorenstam headed into the U.S. Women's Open at Cherry Hills looking to make history. Sorenstam came up short that year, but Inbee Park has earned the chance to pull off the grandest of Grand Slams.​
Park's playoff victory at the Wegmans LPGA Championship on Sunday makes her two-for-two in 2013 majors. Any other year she'd be halfway home to the coveted Slam. But this year, it's harder than ever to accomplish the feat. This year, there are five trophies to collect.​
"I just love playing in major championships," said Park, who has won three of them.​
The next major is the U.S. Women's Open at the end of June, followed by the Ricoh Women's British Open and The Evian Championship.

afeeds_feedburner_com__ff_ArmchairGolfBlog_90875f527880786621fd034e7fa2f873._.gif

Source: World No. 1 Inbee Park Is on Major Roll

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I'm sure there's some wit out there who would say - more like "roly poly". Something I'd never say. ;)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.