• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wow

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
I suck at golf. 27 with ezra today at Country View in Harrisville, RI. Nioce layout, but the conditions were still not condusive to scoring. I was around the 42 range on each 9, absolutely atrocious trying to get the ball up and down around the greens.

I'm beat now too. 36 in the last 2 days, a little much for my skinny little legs. I gotta get down to Shenne one of these days, hopefully it's a little drier than CV.

was hitting the ball decent today. Drives were a little off, but my irons were pretty good and i was making good contact with wedges, and putting most putts where i want, just the inconsistency of the greens got to me(when one is bone-dry then 2 holes later the water level is above the grass, it's pretty tough to judge. Played with a few good folks, and had a blast

Ezra-great playing with you, let's try to get together again when the courses are nicer and maybe when Sling, hottie, VT, Uconn, or some others can play

Can't wait to get some real conditions to play in

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Hottie's afraid and VT lives too far away.

Shennecossett in 2 or 3 weeks, k?

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Slingblade61 said:
Hottie's afraid and VT lives too far away.

Shennecossett in 2 or 3 weeks, k?

That should be enough time for the blisters to heal. My back, legs and butt are so sore I could barely make it back up to the 3rd floor with my pizza. 18 yesterday and 27 today, how the hell do tour pros do it? I guess the million dollars is a little motivation.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Hey nsherman. Load that photo of your ball on the green. Play it as it lies. :)

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
I gotta walk out to my car and get my camera, and im too lazy to do it. I only played 9 yesterday, but i'm still beat after today. Sounds good for Shenne, give me just enough time to earn some cash. However, anyone up for next weekend? I need to get in another round before golf tryouts, and they're on the 20th. Let me know

Staff online

Members online