• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: 905R

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Looking to grab another 905R 10.5* head to try out another shaft with. If anyone knows of one or sees any, perferably the cheaper the better.

LMK!!!

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
You want just the head? I have a 10.5° 905R with a V2 75 regular shaft in it, but it has been butt cut to 44".

I have been trying to find out why I can hit a 42.5" 3 wood perfect and can't hit any driver consistently. So far, my experiments are inconclusive.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
I'l still not convinced I want to sell it. This afternoon I am working on cutting, glueing, and swingweighting 3 drivers trying to find one that is easy to hit. The 905R is part of the experimental group.

I'm leaving the Cobra untouched as a control. :)

If the 905R doesn't make the grade, I'll sell it to whoever wants it the most. :)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I'l still not convinced I want to sell it. This afternoon I am working on cutting, glueing, and swingweighting 3 drivers trying to find one that is easy to hit. The 905R is part of the experimental group.

I'm leaving the Cobra untouched as a control. :)

If the 905R doesn't make the grade, I'll sell it to whoever wants it the most. :)
I've got $1.95. ;)

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Yes, it's a 10.5°, and I was hitting it dead in the middle of the impact label tonight, which is more than I can say for the Maltby or the Integra. The Cobra was a close second to the 905R, but that thing is so heavy.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
It feels heavy. Combination of weighing 318gms, a stiff shaft, and a D3 swingweight.

I just added a 10gm lead butt weight, which puts the swingweight at D0.5. We'll see how that does today.

Members online

No members online now.