• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wut ... no 2017 MLB thread?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Royals looking pretty minor league also. I don't watch baseball. Would rather watch paint dry. Wife and my cart partner are both big Royals/baseball fans. Royals been so bad early this year, wife hasn't even been watching them. Cart partner wants the manager fired already.
Daughter and here family were at the Royals game today. They won 1-0. Now 6-6 for the season.

OP
WWBDD

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada
.500 baseball sounds pretty good to a Jays fan these days.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
My Dbacks had a great start to the year, but I don't think it will last. I'm hoping for a .500 year.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
The Crew has been kicking ass and taking names lately after a slow start.

We'll see how these young guys handle the season as it progresses down the stretch...I'm not getting my hopes up yet. Seems like we got some good defensive players and some good bats in the lineup though.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
End every game after 9 innings, even if tied. Teams place in their respective divisions by runs scored, not won/loss. No more score tied 0-0 in the 12th inning. All teams would be looking at offense. Fans want to see runs, not sit there for 3 hours and not see anyone cross home plate.

I know. My baseball fan golf buddy thinks baseball revolves around strategy and defense. His favorite games are those that only see one or two runs scored. Like I said, to me baseball is like watching paint dry.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
.500 baseball sounds pretty good to a Jays fan these days.

Also seems like a distant dream at this point. Won last night but the W's a few and far between these days. Seems almost surreal...

And Tulo on DL today [emoji17]

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I follow the Nationals by getting results from media. I don't watch any games unless I want help going to sleep. I will watch some World Series games if it looks like they are going 7 games.

OP
WWBDD

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada
Also seems like a distant dream at this point. Won last night but the W's a few and far between these days. Seems almost surreal...

And Tulo on DL today [emoji17]

Tulo, Happ, Jd and I think Osuna all out with injuries.

Goins stepped up big time at SS.

They are mostly 1 run games ... they should be able to turn it around, but post season seems unlikely.

But hey the Oil are on to round 2 :)

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Tulo, Happ, Jd and I think Osuna all out with injuries.

Goins stepped up big time at SS.

They are mostly 1 run games ... they should be able to turn it around, but post season seems unlikely.

But hey the Oil are on to round 2 :)

Tulo, Happ, Donaldson and Sanchez with a blister on his throwing hand. Had surgery to remove part of the nail...

Really like Ryan Goins, he's so solid positionally, anywhere middle infield really! They are keeping the games close, but turning it around really needs to happen soon...

Edmonton and Ottawa left to represent Canada... that Cup deserves to be where it belongs, north of the border!

🔥 Latest posts