• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wut ... no Hyundai Tournament of Champions thread?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
"Hello. I have played the first three rounds, 54 holes, of a PGA Tour event without a bogey. I'm making the turn in the final round and am 4 under today. 22 under for 63 holes on a course I play well. And, that a**hole Spieth is still 4 shots better than me! My name is Patrick Reed!!"

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1452509372.845989.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Coming off 18, who was the first to greet him and the first he hugged and picked up off the ground??? His little sister with Downs. The commentators and press use the word "grounded". With the money and notoriety, this kid could buy all the bad things he wanted to live the high life. He could have a harem of trophy ho's and be hittin' the "spots" with Johnny Football. Yet, it appears he has remained pretty focused on life, family, and golf.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Cant wait for the Masters! Jordan, Rory, Jason and a host of other young guns. Hopefully a few of them will peak at the right time. The 2016 season is gonna be awesome!!!!!

🔥 Latest posts