• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

y0 whats happening guys?

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
Hey guys what is going on. Im a junior from Miami, FL and I just found this forum on google. I play a to a 5 but right now with my driver being in the toilet ill preferably say an 8. :usflag:. Too much dismany of others I play Nike top to bottom as you can see in my sig. The only thing is I got an Odyssey putter, because who the hell uses a nike putter :)!

Gonna have fun here I feel it!

Oh btw my name is omar if you guys need anything

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Hey Omar how do you like high school golf? I just finished my season as a freshmen this year with a 45 9-hole average sadly they wont put freshmen on Varsity:( God I wish I could afford nike clubs I have a bag which a can't say im happy with grips get tangled an awful lot. Well welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

OP
flomarilius

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
hey man I know what your saying. Down in miami there are no JV teams. So freshman I was varsity. The little problem is I was so used to riding with my dad and uncles that I never walked much before. Walking with the bad really really is horrible!

Members online

No members online now.