• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Y'all are boring today

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I was in some seriously rough shape the morning after my reception.

I drank 1.5 bottles of southern comfort that night...a few shots of Jameson...and someone's beer...

That's probably exactly what I looked like in the morning lol...and we had a breakfast and gift opening at like 0800...what a terrible idea that was.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
fince.jpg

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
She had just hit a career drive on the 4th hole. I dropped her at the porta john near the 5th tee, and went on ahead to hit my tee shot on #5, leaving the cart with her. I hit my tee shot and turn around to see her sitting on the ground. I go back and find out she stepped in a hole and popped her ankle. It swelled right away. We treated it with ice and got to the emergency room - Xrays show a fracture. Seeing the orthopedic guy on Monday. Hoping no surgery is needed. She is bummed. We just joined the local course that re-opened and we have a bunch of kayak outings on the calendar.

Saw the orthopedic guy today. Tibia has several fractures - surgery next Wednesday to install steel plate/screws. 4 weeks in a cast, 2 weeks in a boot. Bummer...............

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Saw the orthopedic guy today. Tibia has several fractures - surgery next Wednesday to install steel plate/screws. 4 weeks in a cast, 2 weeks in a boot. Bummer...............
That is a bummer. With multiple fractures from a simple misstep, I hope they are checking her bone density.

🔥 Latest posts