• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Y'all are boring today

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I am NOT boring today!! Had an entire can of Texas Beans w/Jalapenos for supper last night. Thought I "skated" by the dire effects. (My wife makes me eat them when I'm on the road and won't allow it at home.) Well, about 3:30 a.m., my own gas expulsions woke me. I've now run an entire construction crew out of the job trailer. Just consumed a can of sardines for lunch, hoping the gasification will tweak a little more towards a "fresh fish" smell. Been an long time since agony has been this much fun. May have to do my own laundry this weekend, though!!!!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I am NOT boring today!! Had an entire can of Texas Beans w/Jalapenos for supper last night. Thought I "skated" by the dire effects. (My wife makes me eat them when I'm on the road and won't allow it at home.) Well, about 3:30 a.m., my own gas expulsions woke me. I've now run an entire construction crew out of the job trailer. Just consumed a can of sardines for lunch, hoping the gasification will tweak a little more towards a "fresh fish" smell. Been an long time since agony has been this much fun. May have to do my own laundry this weekend, though!!!!!
srcstc.gif

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
They have been fantastic! we love ours and the MIL uses hers everyday. Care for instructions are a very nice touch. Top notch sir!
That's great to hear. I have one that I washed in extremely hot water (our water heater is cranked to the max) and it warped and split leaving a gaping 2" crack. Frustrated, I dried it off and sat it on the counter. The next morning I found it flat and the crack was nowhere to be seen. I can't find the crack at all now and I'm still using it. It's cool that it worked out that way but just a warning, don't wash in hot water.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
That's great to hear. I have one that I washed in extremely hot water (our water heater is cranked to the max) and it warped and split leaving a gaping 2" crack. Frustrated, I dried it off and sat it on the counter. The next morning I found it flat and the crack was nowhere to be seen. I can't find the crack at all now and I'm still using it. It's cool that it worked out that way but just a warning, don't wash in hot water.
wow and noted!

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008

Careful on that O ring geezer...

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
What a cool ******* airplane.

You do realize that the B52's first flight was closer to the Wright Flyers first flight than the first flight of Boeing's latest derivative of the B737? Going all nostalgia on us? :D

May I present a much cooler airplane....that you can fly on sometime next year if all goes well.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Cooler than a BUFF?

You have been shuttling Rubber Dog shit out of Hong Kong for too many years my friend.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Cooler than a BUFF?

You have been shuttling Rubber Dog shit out of Hong Kong for too many years my friend.
Let's see the BUFF do 1/2 the maneuvers the MAX performed. The BUFF was cool in the 50's and 60's, but is well past its prime. Still converts dinosaurs into black smoke at a high rate, probably burned more fuel on those maneuvers than the MAX would burn on a 3 hour flight.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
OK. So you think a Prius is cooler than a Chevelle SS. Neat.

Strap some weapons on that tinfoil POS.:)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.