• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Y'all are boring today

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
oldsmobile-rocket-88-2_600x0w.jpg

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I did a community tour for a new hospital executive moving here. She's coming from Dodge City. Apparently a very small town. When she said Kansas, thought of you and figured I'd ask.

Oh, and she had big 'uns on a small, athletic frame...NICE!! :D

Worthless without pics!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Yeeahh...I'm hoping to sell this lady a house when she returns to start her job. Not sure snapping pics of her is the best way to achieve that.
Aren't there some empty bedrooms in those houses you show her????:D

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Yeeahh...I'm hoping to sell this lady a house when she returns to start her job. Not sure snapping pics of her is the best way to achieve that.

You have zero game. Tell her that you have a technique where you take a picture of the person with the house. This ensures that there is aural alignment. The right person gets the right house. It utilizes ancient Chinese secrets similar to Feng Shui.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
You have zero game. Tell her that you have a technique where you take a picture of the person with the house. This ensures that there is aural alignment. The right person gets the right house. It utilizes ancient Chinese secrets similar to Feng Shui.
Given I have a good wife at home, glark's wife when he's not home, and real estate is 100% commission, I think I'll stick with my plan. ;)

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I wanna see the rest of the things under those clothes.................why'd she stop?
Throw some dog fur on an open can of tuna fish. Set it out in the sun for a day or two. Smell and ENJOY! :):D:eek:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.