• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Y'all are boring today

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
16708496_1282510091830358_4200374519346486259_n.jpg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
There were three prostitutes living together, a mother, daughter and grandmother. One night the daughter came home looking very down. "How did you get on tonight, dear?" asked her mother. "Not too good" replied the daughter. "I only got $20 for a blow job". "Wow!" said the mother "In my day we gave a blow job for 50 cents!" "Good God!" said the Grandmother. "In my day we were just glad to get something warm in our stomachs!"

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
A group of women were at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with their husband. The women were asked "How many of you love your husband?" All the women raised their hands.

Then they were asked "When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?" Some women answered today, a few yesterday, and some couldn't remember.

The women were then told to take out their cell phones and text to their husband "I love you, sweetheart".

The women were then instructed to exchange phones with another person, and to read aloud the text message they received back. Here are the12 replies:

-Who the hell is this?
-Eh, mother of my children, are you sick or what?
-Yeah, and I love you too. What's up with you?
-What now? Did you crash the car again?
-I don't understand what you mean?
-What the heck did you do now?
-Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
-Am I dreaming?
-If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
-I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.
-Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn't she?

Members online

No members online now.