• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Y'all are boring today

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada

570b07f08e250a2e47a4385caa33b9d7.jpg

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
IMO - You disregard lawful commands to de-board an aircraft, the resulting mess from being removed from the plane is your problem. I have zero problems with what happened to him at all. None.

Further, he should be responsible for reimbursing everyone on that plane for 3 hours of their time at their respective pay rate for the time it took them to clean the plane and get it back in service.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
IMO - You disregard lawful commands to de-board an aircraft, the resulting mess from being removed from the plane is your problem. I have zero problems with what happened to him at all. None.

Further, he should be responsible for reimbursing everyone on that plane for 3 hours of their time at their respective pay rate for the time it took them to clean the plane and get it back in service.

That guy got EXACTLY what he ASKED for. And that snapper head yelling OMG...

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada

Really?

So when a company you patronize says f you ... you capitulate?

United Airlines Cites Wrong Rule For Illegally De-Boarding Passenger

United is incorrectly citing the denied boarding compensation rule in its COC, and the federal rule upon which it is based [14 CFR 250.5], to justify requiring a passenger who has already been permitted to board and taken a seat to involuntarily disembark.

But that rule, as its title and history clearly establish, applies only if an airline wishes to deny boarding to a passenger, not to remove a passenger who has already boarded an airplane.

Last edited:
OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Really?

So when a company you patronize says f you ... you capitulate?

United Airlines Cites Wrong Rule For Illegally De-Boarding Passenger
First of all, that's an opinion piece. If they did something illegally, the justice system will do it's duty.

Secondly, to answer your question...yeah. I'm an adult. I don't throw temper tantrums.

The fact that he paid for a ticket to ride means nothing IMO. The owner of the plane makes the decision on who rides and who doesn't. They also have the right to accept the consequences of their actions which United gets to do right now.

If the owner of the vehicle I'm riding in says GTFO, well, I'm getting out. I'll handle it with my lawyer if I need to. I'm not going to throw a tantrum and get my ass dragged off of a plane. That's what he did and the fact that he's probably going to be rewarded for that behavior is sickening.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Do you walk around with lube up your ass all day, or carry it in your pocket just in case?
Sorry, I don't feel entitled to other people's property.

If you feel you need to assert your dominance over an airplane ride and get your ass beat, go for it.

🔥 Latest posts