• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Y'all are boring today

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I don't drink coffee on account of that shit tastes like coffee.......
It is medically impossible for one to exist in human form without the nourishment of coffee. Anyone who does not drink coffee is either...
1.) An alien life form impersonating an Earthling
2.) An anomaly. A "mistake". Living with an error in gene makeup that is exhibited in characters from a Zombie apocalypse.
3.) Just someone who has never had the opportunity to enjoy one of the finer things of life... coffee.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
It is medically impossible for one to exist in human form without the nourishment of coffee. Anyone who does not drink coffee is either...
1.) An alien life form impersonating an Earthling
2.) An anomaly. A "mistake". Living with an error in gene makeup that is exhibited in characters from a Zombie apocalypse.
3.) Just someone who has never had the opportunity to enjoy one of the finer things of life... coffee.
I choose #1..................

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
A group of friends went deer hunting and paired off in twos for the day. That night, one of the hunters returned alone, staggering under the weight of an eight-point buck. "Where's Tom?" "Tom had a nasty fall and broke both of his legs. He's a couple of miles back up the trail". "You left Tom laying out there and carried the deer back!?!" "A tough call" nodded the hunter "but I figured no one is going to steal Tom!"

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
A young cowboy was married this morning, and he and his new missus were heading to Dallas for the honeymoon. They were tired and stopped at a small hotel for the night. He explained to the clerk that they were married that morning and needed a room. The clerk asked if he would like the bridal. The cowboy said "Naw, I'll just hang on to her ears 'till she gets used to it".

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
In a scene reminiscent from Deliverance, we have these two contenders for the "Darwin Award."

I saw this doing the rounds of social media. Although, I did lol at how stupid Sooee-man was, personally I can't stand seeing these stunts because I realise how many stupid people will be hurt trying to copy them.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
In a scene reminiscent from Deliverance, we have these two contenders for the "Darwin Award."

I saw this doing the rounds of social media. Although, I did lol at how stupid Sooee-man was, personally I can't stand seeing these stunts because I realise how many stupid people will be hurt trying to copy them.
No bueno.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
7191.jpg

🔥 Latest posts