• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yearly Membership costs

charnockpro

Aug 25, 2005
My Golf Course is as follows

7 day £620
5 day £520
Husband and Wife £1080
Intermediate 18-21 £300

Juniors
under 9 £70
10-13 £95
14-17 £125

Would be interesting to see what others are paying worldwide

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
In PA. Not sure the price of a single, but my wife and I pay about $2000 a year for unlimited golf. $550 a person or $1050 a couple for unlimited cart, or $17 a round per person if you don't go unlimited. The course is over 13 miles, so walking is not an option. $90 a month for 10 months, or $730 yearly minimum in the restaurant. $5000 one time initiation fee.

My old area, in PA as well, but further south and nowhere near as nice a course was around $1200 for single or $2000 couple yearly, with I believe $11 a person cart fee if you chose to ride, I usually walked there.

Fourputt

Littleton, Colorado
Sep 5, 2006
I play public courses almost exclusively, so no memberships. Current cost for a resident at my home course (where I'm in the Men's Club) is $46 on the weekend for 18 holes with cart, $41 Monday - Thursday.

emc

What would the Joker do?
Feb 4, 2006
It's €365 for a junior for the year. For adults it's €1400, which is scandalous. I'm considering moving to the club down the road if I get good enough (in which case they'll approach me and ask to move)

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i play on a 9 hole couse that is fairly new.(8-10yrs.)mine was $300 and after jan it will go up to $350.so i saved $50 this yr.but of course up here we only play 1/2 a yr.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I want to join the one up the road. It's $675 for a resident 5 day. 7day is not worth it since there is a tourny every weekend. Rates around here are not cheap. Most are between 2K and 3K for a single 7day. No cart included. Those are not all that great of courses either. The good ones, of course, are like more than I make in a year anyway.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
$850 for the club (public) I played this past season.
$1200 for the club (public) I am hoping to join this season.

Some real nice private clubs around 3k

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
415$ cdn a year for where im at currently (Sandpiper Golf Club).

585$ cdn for where im going to be joining in the new year (Swan-E-Set GCC).

Both are semi-priv clubs, one of the courses at SwanEset is members only. These are Jr. rates, full at Piper is around 4000 and Swan-E-Set i have no clue, but it has to be at least 5-6 g's.

SwanEset has full range and practise facilities, full clubhouse priviliges (weightroom, sauna, locker room etc). Sandpiper has a huge putting green, a hitting net, and a chipping green. And little lockers in the bathroom. SES also has 2 championship courses that play out to 7000 yards (designed by Lee Trevino, Sandpiper is just one course out to 6600 (65 and change), but has much more elevation change, SwanEset is pretty much flat, but either course is diff, one a "links" course, wide open and windy, other one is a little more closed in w/trees and such.

So right now im paying a lot in range balls because Sandpiper where ive been for 3 years has no range, but SwanEset has both grass/mats for members and unlimited range balls.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Semi private is around $3500 per, plus 200 a month in the pro shop/lounge. Includes cart privledges. You also have to play Titleist or your a nobody. (Dinks.)

Another semi is about 2200 for 5 day, 2700 for 7 day (includes cart). This place is less dinkish, but the course is dog she-at.

Public is 1200 for a 7, 850 for a 5 limited. Men's club is extra with the 5 day too, but worth it by the prizes at the tournaments. The top 4 teams all walked away with a minimum of a driver (Ft-3's I think this year) and the top team got a full bag of irons, wedges, putter, bag and woods.

The public pass also gives you 3 courses to choose from (one is an exec), so it's by far the best deal. And the best course is included here too.

There's another semi private just out of town, maybe 20 minute drive, it's around 5K last I heard, but they're struggling for membership/land sales out there. Nice course, but sorta overrated.

R35

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
The georgia state parks are running a winter special right now, $100 for greens fees for all of dec, jan, and feb. good at three different courses. just have to take a cart ($13).

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
I have a non-resident membership (over 30 miles away) at one club that costs me $510 a year and a full membership at another that costs $1500 a year. This is unlimited golf at both and they allow walking. Carts at each are very reasonable at only $12.00 per round. I feel very fortunate to belong to two decent clubs for way less than what a lot of people have to pay.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I just joined a private club this fall. For my wife and I, it cost $3250.00 for the year. We also have an $800 yearly tab we must spend (I can drink $800 worth of Coors light pretty easy). We also paid a one time initiation fee of $500 (was a membership drive to get couples, normally $1500 per person).
We get unlimited play, unlimited range use including balls, free club storage, the clean your clubs after every round, and a locker. Locker rooms have showers, a bar, about 5 tv's and a few card tables.
A lot old coots and stick up pricks around the clubhouse from what I have seen, but the course is almost always empty. Its also always in A1 condition. So as far as I am concerned it is a great deal. The only downside is the winter here is too damn long.

Members online

No members online now.