• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yes!, SMT For Sale, Also dynacraft 7 wood

jreed

Oct 27, 2006
1. Yes! Callie - 33.5" - Almost like new. Has been used a couple of times. Includes brand new Iomic midsized putter grip and Yes! magnetic headcover. [-]$100[/-] $80 shipped/pp'd.

2. SMT CB1/CB2 combo irons. 4-PW. R flex Royal Precision Lite shafts. Standard L/L/L. These have been used but not abused. I only played them a couple of times and love them....just no need for a backup set. The milled faces are very nice. For the sake of full disclosure, these were not built by a pro; however, the person did a great job and I see no problems. Looking for [-]$150[/-] $85 shipped/pp'd.

3. Dynacraft Tour Caliber 7 wood w/ stiff penley shaft. This thing is old school but is a rocket launcher! Asking a mere $25 shipped and pp'd.

Prices are negotiable to some extent but please dont lowball me. Im not really looking for any trades, but you can always try me. This is to fund a purchase of some mountain bike parts, so if you happen to have a fork, wheels, or any other components to offer as I trade, I would entertain that!
IMG_0830 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0832 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0833 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0835 (Medium).JPG

OP
J

jreed

Oct 27, 2006
Price drop on putter and irons. Ill make a deal on the entire package!

OP
J

jreed

Oct 27, 2006
How about $80 for the putter, $85 for the irons. Buy either one and the 7 wood is free!

🔥 Latest posts